• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blitzway Fight Club Tyler Durden, Eleven Logan X24 The Clone + Custom Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Lord EX Orb & Handcuffs, 3d Saber Hilt, 1/6 weapons

I was excite to get this today in the mail. I was surprise with your good feedbacks and reviews this one is really low in quality :slap Is this "tiny deviations" in 3D printing :horror or did I just got a defective piece? Can you replace it? Thanks

C3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

C2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All sets will look like that on the downside that is printed on the bed. The top side is much cleaner and is what is displayed when you install the cuffs on the figure. The backside is not seen.

As I explained to you numerous times via private message with 3-D printing there is always deviation in the surfaces of the parts. Especially on sides that print down. In the case of the cuffs the side that you are making reference to is printed down on the bed and there is not a better way to get a cleaner. And yes those are considered tiny deviations because you are zoomed up close on the picture so everyone of those little lines you were looking at there are about .2 of a millimeter. Extremely tiny! Again the nature of 3-D printing and the results that you get from it. Exactly as I explained to you in the private messages repeatedly. I don't know what else I can say to you. Your comments via PM stating that the orb only looks "so so" is absolutely ridiculous as it is impossible to tell the difference from the original and only illustrates the point that you are being overly critical of a cheap priced custom-made 3-D part. As I explained to you if you were looking for a carbon copy perfect set, you should have spent the $40 and purchased the original hot toys set... Not $18 shipped for a 3d printed custom set.

And I'm glad you followed through with the threats in your PM of posting a picture and telling me that it will hurt my future sales! And to answer your question in the PM... NO I am not going to just refund your $18 and let you keep the parts and do this to make you go away and not post a picture!! LOL

Honestly I don't care that you posted pictures because this is what tiny 3-D printed parts look like. People buy them with the understanding and knowing that this is what things look like when they are 3D printed.

I offered you a refund of $14 once you ship them back to me. As I explained to you numerous times I normally don't offer refunds but I did not want you to be unhappy. Hope this finally explains everything to you in enough detail.

Pro: your stuff is great and very reasonably priced. I don't think you have to worry about reputation. I'm a satisfied customer and will order from you again if the need arises.

Pretty crappy you were being blackmailed into giving a refund.

Pro: your stuff is great and very reasonably priced. I don't think you have to worry about reputation. I'm a satisfied customer and will order from you again if the need arises.

Pretty crappy you were being blackmailed into giving a refund.

To be clear, I did NOT blackmailed him. His selling photo did not show the other side/downside. I don't even want a refund since his is deducting $4 for shipping.

You still making the Star Lord orbs? Thinking about picking up the figure and don't wanna pay even more for the exclusive for basically just the orb(handcuffs would never get used).

Thanks for letting us know they are still available. :)

Questions with a pm coming your way.

I received my orb (and the cuffs ;) ) and I am quite satisfied. Thank you very much!

Re: HT Iron Man MK VII Exclusive, Star Lord EX Orb & Handcuffs, looney Tunes artwork

added MK VII

Re: HT Iron Man MK VII Exclusive, Star Lord EX Orb & Handcuffs, looney Tunes artwork

bumps...

Re: Star Lord EX Orb & Handcuffs, looney Tunes artwork

Great score on that MK VII, Cleveland! I can't wait to see that head sculpt! Thanks Pro! He's been wanting that figure for years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Star Lord EX Orb & Handcuffs, looney Tunes artwork

Yeah no problem! I always try to price my stuff below eBay and take out the fee costs so the people here can get a good deal.

Re: Deadpool Speech bubbles, Star Lord EX Orb & Handcuffs, looney Tunes artwork

Added Deadpool bubbles...

Back