Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about 2 metres away from mine steve,and the ones on the forehead are visible,and the shoulder/chest ones give off a sheen(I did tone down some)i have the sun coming through a window to the left about 3 metres away.but I would think if you were say 10-12 feet away and the statue was up above you(mines eye level) they would kinda fade.i will admit in a dimmer light then can disappear and the skin appears darker.if you get a chance to view one of these,it would make or break it for you(I think the finish varies from statue to statue)

I'm about 2 metres away from mine steve,and the ones on the forehead are visible,and the shoulder/chest ones give off a sheen(I did tone down some)i have the sun coming through a window to the left about 3 metres away.but I would think if you were say 10-12 feet away and the statue was up above you(mines eye level) they would kinda fade.

If you have to be that far away from the statue to not notice the sweat that is pretty bad.

i will admit in a dimmer light then can disappear and the skin appears darker.if you get a chance to view one of these,it would make or break it for you(I think the finish varies from statue to statue)

Meaning the horrible sweat varies from statue to statue? Is this really true? My friend says his one has hardly any on there, not sure I believe him.

Just spoke to Arnie, telling him that I think he sculpted a great statue and blitzway ruined his work. His response was that he no longer has an affiliation with that company and the statue turned out far from he expected. Sounds like he is pretty disappointed with what they did to his statue.

well that just about sums it up then.at least it makes my criticism on this pretty fair.
mine had quite a bit on it,running down the neck to the channels above his chest/stomach/sides.down the arms(worse on the right) and a large run from the back of his hair right down the channel of his back.

well that just about sums it up then.at least it makes my criticism on this pretty fair.

Yeah sure does he also said that he will continue to work on Bruce despite how poorly the mass products turned out. Guess that means he will only be doing handmade stuff now and I guess he will charge a fortune for that stuff. :(

mine had quite a bit on it,running down the neck to the channels above his chest/stomach/sides.down the arms(worse on the right) and a large run from the back of his hair right down the channel of his back.

Oh man that sounds terrible! :horror

I've seen a few with sweat like mine,aeumuse's pics here at the SF.
BLITZWAY- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 teaser - Page 28 - Statue Forum
you can see how directional light can make big differences to this. as you know I toned/disguised some sweat but some were raised and in large areas.maybe I can redo them(and the cuts I've tried just adding to them)not permanent they can be rubbed off.
I think for now bruce collectibles will be at a halt.unless EB churn out something.

I've seen a few with sweat like mine,aeumuse's pics here at the SF.
BLITZWAY- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 teaser - Page 28 - Statue Forum

you can see how directional light can make big differences to this. as you know I toned/disguised some sweat but some were raised and in large areas.

IDK man it still looks awful in everyone of his pics, regardless of lighting. Well.. actually in some pics the chest looks fine.

maybe I can redo them(and the cuts I've tried just adding to them)not permanent they can be rubbed off.
I think for now bruce collectibles will be at a halt.unless EB churn out something.

Unless they do a 1/4 scale version, anything they make will not look a thing like Bruce Lee, I mean look at the Big Boss, what a disaster. The closest they have gotten is the 1/4 WOD figure. It was the best one by EB that was not sculpted by Arnie, all their 1/6th versions looked like the GOD stunt doubles. :lol

Last edited:
more like big loss than big boss:lol I suppose the next BL will be from storm,but easy pass for me.untill something special comes along I'm done.i hope you get to see this statue in person steve,that way you can finally decide what to do about it mate.

more like big loss than big boss:lol I suppose the next BL will be from storm,but easy pass for me.untill something special comes along I'm done.i hope you get to see this statue in person steve,that way you can finally decide what to do about it mate.

Only way that can happen mate is if I buy it because the wholesaler has sold out unfortunately, thus, no LCS can order it in now. And I am not going to buy it with all the problems it could potentially have, even though I could always send it back and get store credit, I just don't want to go through that hassle. So while I would love to see this in hand, I don't think I ever will, well maybe one day.

Yeah, hi mate, haven't been as active but still been checking in on the thread.

To be honest I'd love to have the statue. I'd get a kick out of customising it a little with improving the sweat and cuts.
Despite the cosmetic imperfections, the likeness is outstanding which is half the battle with these things.
And I also don't see something similar to this being offered again at this size, pose and likeness.

The cost is an issue for me at the moment and also concerns about PC.
I mean, they can only have so many of them in stock and we know of - is it 3 at least? - that have been returned.
Not being able to go to the store in person really means pot luck if I order as to whether I'll receive a leaning version, a stepped face seam or whatever else.
Or even one that has been returned and then repacked and sent out again.

But as far as your thumb blemish goes I think that will disappear if you apply some sheen to it or better yet, redo the sweat apps.

Good to hear from you again mate.

It's definitely not a cheap statue, and to be honest it probably won't make much difference being here in the store as they likely won't sit there and keep opening statues for you until you find one you like as they don't sell opened items, so they lose money on them.

If you do order one, you'll definitely get a sealed one. They don't sell repacked items. They usually reserve them for their end of year warehouse sales.

Probably one of the biggest issues is that they don't see the lean as an issue like we do, so you'll be out of luck there.

The blemish on the thumb actually looks like some paint over the original base coat. As they used some orange type colour towards the outside of the 'blob', I can see this when I shine a light above, kind of looks like a bit of an outline. Not sure if sweat will fix this. I may need to apply some darker colour to the area to mask it. Might use a Tamiya weathering kit, just lightly apply some darker flesh tone to the area to blend it in some more, then add sweat runs.

Arnie Kim is definitely an interesting character.
Hopefully 3A gets the Bruce Lee license next so we can Kim again release a mass produced Lee :)

Hey Steve,

Now that the hype has died down and the initial buzz worn off, and having had 3 of these now over the span of 3 months, I can give you my honest opinion and thoughts on this, and some more detailed info.

The sweat is painted in the same areas on all 3 statues I've had, so they must follow some type of template in terms of placement. On the body, there is a pool of sweat in the area of his collarbone and neck, and it continues along that area towards the middle then runs down the middle of his chest, down to the top of his abs. The sweat run is flat, and not a blob/raised above the surface. There is then 3 strips of sweat along the abs, a separate one between each cut. There is a run of sweat along the side of his body, to the right of his abs, in terms of length it's probably the length of his abs, a few random spots on his right arm, a couple on his left arm (not many here, 1-2 I think), a small line in the gap/separation between his left pec and front delt, a long run down the centre of his back from the top, 1 or 2 lines on the sides of his back and 1-2 lines on the back of his neck just under his hair.

The sweat is painted flat and almost flush with the surface of the body. Some are more flat than others and almost look invisible as they are 100% flush with the surface, whereas others are maybe 1-2 microns thick and this can only be seen if you flash a close-up light from the sides so the light catches the 'edge' of the sweat.

The ones on the face also seem to follow a bit of a template when comparing all 3 statues in terms of placement, and there is generally a few blobs along the forehead, 2 blobs/runs over each eyebrow on the outer corners that run down just past the eye, a couple of 'drips' on each cheek, particularly along the jawline, some flat runs that start just under the eyes and to the sides of the top of his nose and run down his face following the contours of his face, and a bit of random 'spray'.

The quality of the sweat is what varies from statue to statue. All 3 of mine have varied in this regard, with some looking better than others.

The sweat on the body is generally painted terrible on all 3 due to the way they were done (i.e. flat, thick runs as opposed to thin watery runs and drips/droplets), but some were certainly done better than others. My first one definitely had the best sweat application of the 3 as it was the most subtle, the runs were slimmer and cleaner, although the ones on the back were pretty crap but i didn't care too much as I don't see the back. The current one I got has thick runs on the abs that look more like random blobs and look nothing like sweat, and there is bits of dust trapped in the clear on some of them. Chest run is very subtle and back ones look better than my first. The run along the side of his body was pretty bad on my 2nd statue as it was too thick.

Due to the fact that the sweat is painted flat on the body, this is why the sweat can 'disappear' in certain lighting conditions. This is what people are talking about when they say sometimes the sweat is not noticeable. When I light the statue from above, like I do in my photos, his face looks almost dry, apart from a few visible spots on his forehead and the run along his eyebrow (depending what angle he is posed at). The rest of his face looks like it has no sweat on it, unless I shine the light from front-on, or from underneath. The sweat on the body is also hard to see in most spots when lit up this way, depending what angle he is posed at. The runs along the front of his body are hard to see as they don't really catch the light, but the spots on his right arm can be seen. They just show up as a sheen on the arm.

The sweat application is sparse in general. There isn't a whole lot of it on the statue, so I guess this is probably why some people aren't too bothered by it as the statue isn't covered in it. I think if it had these random candle wax runs all over the body I probably wouldn't have bothered with this and would have sent it straight back. Couple that with the QC and some people may get a statue with 'nice' runs and hence be fine with it, whereas someone who wasn't as lucky and got one painted very sloppy may look at it and say 'wow these 'sweat' apps are absolutely shocking, this statue sucks!'

I've never had any qualms with the skin paint. I always thought this looked good, and has generally looked good on all 3 statues. There is some difference between the statues in terms of shading, which is to be expected as these are all hand-painted, but they more or less look the same to me with only slight differences.

The level of tan is an interesting topic and I think peoples' opinions will vary here, and I think that may be largely due to how people have this displayed in terms of the lighting conditions in the room, due to the translucency of the material used to make the body and how it absorbs/reflects light.

In terms of the level of tan, I think this is no different to the prototype, which also looked fairly pale, yet strangely no one had an issue with it. The difference is in the quality of paintjob as the proto has a better paintjob.

I don't think Bruce was that tanned in the film, looking at this photo:

Enter-the-Dragon-bruce-lee-27305002-1024-725.jpg

He tends to look the most pale when placed under bright white LED lights, or fluorescent lights, which is why in some peoples' pics he may appear very white and more tanned in others.

You've collected Hot Toys and Enterbay figures before, so you've seen how tanned some of those are. When I place those sculpts under bright LED lights, they also appear pale, and I've compared the Bruce Lee sculpt with the Hot Toys 1/4 Bale sculpt under the same lights and they looked very similar The body has a similar effect. The translucency of the material means he will appear different depending on the light. His skin colour looks the best to me in natural light in my room, as more of the shading is visible and the overall colour looks more pleasing. Under my LED lights, he does tend to look a bit too pale, and for this reason I think a bit more tan would have looked better, but it's by no means a flaw as the skin colour still has a very realistic look to it, it doesn't have that flat painted look like Sideshow statues do, and this is why I like the painted skin on this and have no issues with it. Even under the LED lights, although a tad pale, it still has a realistic skin look to the paint like Hot Toys figures do, as opposed to obviously painted Sideshow statues.

There hasn't really been any differences in the base on all 3 statues I've had apart from some slight QC (scratches, odd small paint chip here or there).

You've mentioned the cuts being decals a few times over the last few pages. Not sure if you missed it, but they aren't actually decals and we covered that a while back. They are in fact painted, but they do look like decals from a distance. Just very poorly painted and they look the same on all statues. The cuts are sculpted as they are hand painted,so they probably use the sculpt as a template. I'm still baffled as to how these were painted so poorly to look like decals. random blood cuts would have looked better than following a template here.

Pants/sash are the same on all 3, just sit slightly differently thats all, but I never had an issue with them. General good quality all round but a fairly simple piece of clothing so I'd be surprised if they screwed this up.

The lean, as you know, is an issue on some, and the problem with this is that not everyone sees this. Pop Cultcha certainly don't, and think it's just his stance and it's meant to be like that. With my previous leaning statue, my friend came around and I showed him the statue. I told him I was returning it. He asked why, I told him it leans to the left. He looked at it and said, 'no it doesn't. It looks normal. It's meant to be like that'. I think unless you do a side-by-side comparison, you may not see it, but I also think it may appear differently to some people. His stance certainly creates a bit of an illusion and it means some people may see the flaw, some people won't. An easy way to tell is to look at the torso, both front and back. If you look from behind, if the centre groove of his back is curving towards Bruce's right, it means he is leaning. If this is straight or even slightly curving towards the left (as my current one does), it means it stands straight and looks balanced. from the front, I look at his lats to see if he is standing straight.

Headsculpt as you know looks great, and the paint varies only slightly here. Mainly finer details like eyes for example, they were a little better painted on my first one. Subtle difference, but noticeable to me.

I think due to the variety in quality on this statue, it means some people will really like theirs, some won't. At the expensive price of $1000 we are charged for this in Aus, I probably wouldn't recommend it Steve. It's a lot of money, and whilst it's still a nice statue, as I said previously, it's a beautiful statue that's poorly made. It's hard to recommend it at this price when there is a high chance of QC issues, and crap details like the sweat and cuts, which vary in quality also from statue to statue. Means you have no idea what you'll get really. I'd say you have the better statue from Blitzway from a quality point of view. I do have a bias for EtD though, and love what Blitzway have done with this in terms of the overall display, so I think with a bit of effort and creativity, this can truly be museum quality if the sweat and cuts can be fixed. Something one shouldn't have to do, but I guess it comes down to how much you'd want this piece in your collection and whether that effort is worth it to you.

It's a shame that prices for these things keep going up yet quality is going down, and this is across most Companies. I have returned the last few pieces I have bought for this reason. I haven't actually kept a piece and been happy with it for quite some time and have almost lost faith and interest in this hobby because of it. It's taking the fun out of it.

It's refreshing to have companies like Chronicle Collectibles come into this hobby, who seem to actually care about putting out a quality product and actually give a damn what their fans want. Pop Culture Shock also, to an extent.

I do wish someone like Chronicle or PCS had a license to make Bruce statues. I have no doubt they'd produce something very authentic and museum quality, with amazing attention to detail.

For now and the foreseeable future, this is as good as it gets really.

A retailer that is going to have to accept an expensive return is definitely going to have trouble seeing a lean in this statue
A buyer won't have much trouble noticing it ....

A nicely detailed retrospective mate.

Yes it was pretty obvious from early on that the sweat applications with the recurring wide, flat, glue-like river down each right side and the valley of each chest was the result of a template being followed along the production line. Additionally, the conspicuous raised scars sculpted into the body ensuring the painter knew exactly where to detail the cuts for each piece along the line. You can understand it from a consistency and efficiency point of view.

Unfortunately this consistency and efficiency has come at the expense of sensitivity and subtlety - exactly what's needed when attempting to super detail effects like realistic sweat.

I'm glad you brought up the skin translucency. I was wondering how much of an effect this had on the lifelike appearance of the statue. Obviously spraying the skin a darker tan would negate this effect so I had been intrigued as to whether it would be a significant trade off going for darker skin as opposed to retaining the translucent nature of the factory paint albeit a lighter flesh tone than desired.

Sweat considerations aside, those latest photos on StatueForum really drew me back in somewhat. The likeness really shines in those pics I feel.

And I can understand Arnie's disappointment with this and his parting company with BW.
I've felt the whole time what a sense of frustration it must be to have factory processes greatly dilute your original vision.
At least his GOD came out pretty much spot on to the proto, so he can hang his hat on that.
The ETD was always going to live and die on paint application and effects with so much exposed flesh and nowhere to hide.

Still,
I would really like to get this if I knew I could be guaranteed of not unwrapping a leaning tower of Pisa.

A retailer that is going to have to accept an expensive return is definitely going to have trouble seeing a lean in this statue
A buyer won't have much trouble noticing it ....

Haha spot on SAB.

I actually sent a message to PC yesterday about my defect lol. I don't know what's going to come of it yet as they haven't responded.

I do sympathize with them as well, as it's really not their fault that Blitzway stuffed up and they lose out here also, but it's equally frustrating for a customer and anyone who also collects these things will understand the importance of having a mint condition collectible, especially at this price point.

You still got the GoD statue SAB? Wouldn't mind seeing it in person, as I'd love to see how it compares to EtD.

Great posts guys.I think you covered just about everything.regarding GOD xpl0sive try and see it in person,I don't think you will be disappointed.

Haha spot on SAB.

I actually sent a message to PC yesterday about my defect lol. I don't know what's going to come of it yet as they haven't responded.

I do sympathize with them as well, as it's really not their fault that Blitzway stuffed up and they lose out here also, but it's equally frustrating for a customer and anyone who also collects these things will understand the importance of having a mint condition collectible, especially at this price point.

You still got the GoD statue SAB? Wouldn't mind seeing it in person, as I'd love to see how it compares to EtD.

I do still have the God statue if you are still interested.
Just haven't got around to eBay sales yet.... :)

Hey Steve,

Now that the hype has died down and the initial buzz worn off, and having had 3 of these now over the span of 3 months, I can give you my honest opinion and thoughts on this, and some more detailed info.

The sweat is painted in the same areas on all 3 statues I've had, so they must follow some type of template in terms of placement. On the body, there is a pool of sweat in the area of his collarbone and neck, and it continues along that area towards the middle then runs down the middle of his chest, down to the top of his abs. The sweat run is flat, and not a blob/raised above the surface. There is then 3 strips of sweat along the abs, a separate one between each cut. There is a run of sweat along the side of his body, to the right of his abs, in terms of length it's probably the length of his abs, a few random spots on his right arm, a couple on his left arm (not many here, 1-2 I think), a small line in the gap/separation between his left pec and front delt, a long run down the centre of his back from the top, 1 or 2 lines on the sides of his back and 1-2 lines on the back of his neck just under his hair.

That's good to know, thanks for confirming that.

The sweat is painted flat and almost flush with the surface of the body. Some are more flat than others and almost look invisible as they are 100% flush with the surface, whereas others are maybe 1-2 microns thick and this can only be seen if you flash a close-up light from the sides so the light catches the 'edge' of the sweat.

The ones on the face also seem to follow a bit of a template when comparing all 3 statues in terms of placement, and there is generally a few blobs along the forehead, 2 blobs/runs over each eyebrow on the outer corners that run down just past the eye, a couple of 'drips' on each cheek, particularly along the jawline, some flat runs that start just under the eyes and to the sides of the top of his nose and run down his face following the contours of his face, and a bit of random 'spray'.

The quality of the sweat is what varies from statue to statue. All 3 of mine have varied in this regard, with some looking better than others.

The sweat on the body is generally painted terrible on all 3 due to the way they were done (i.e. flat, thick runs as opposed to thin watery runs and drips/droplets), but some were certainly done better than others. My first one definitely had the best sweat application of the 3 as it was the most subtle, the runs were slimmer and cleaner, although the ones on the back were pretty crap but i didn't care too much as I don't see the back. The current one I got has thick runs on the abs that look more like random blobs and look nothing like sweat, and there is bits of dust trapped in the clear on some of them. Chest run is very subtle and back ones look better than my first. The run along the side of his body was pretty bad on my 2nd statue as it was too thick.

Due to the fact that the sweat is painted flat on the body, this is why the sweat can 'disappear' in certain lighting conditions. This is what people are talking about when they say sometimes the sweat is not noticeable. When I light the statue from above, like I do in my photos, his face looks almost dry, apart from a few visible spots on his forehead and the run along his eyebrow (depending what angle he is posed at). The rest of his face looks like it has no sweat on it, unless I shine the light from front-on, or from underneath. The sweat on the body is also hard to see in most spots when lit up this way, depending what angle he is posed at. The runs along the front of his body are hard to see as they don't really catch the light, but the spots on his right arm can be seen. They just show up as a sheen on the arm.

The sweat application is sparse in general. There isn't a whole lot of it on the statue, so I guess this is probably why some people aren't too bothered by it as the statue isn't covered in it. I think if it had these random candle wax runs all over the body I probably wouldn't have bothered with this and would have sent it straight back. Couple that with the QC and some people may get a statue with 'nice' runs and hence be fine with it, whereas someone who wasn't as lucky and got one painted very sloppy may look at it and say 'wow these 'sweat' apps are absolutely shocking, this statue sucks!'

Hmm ok, so you wouldn't call it a major fault?

I've never had any qualms with the skin paint. I always thought this looked good, and has generally looked good on all 3 statues. There is some difference between the statues in terms of shading, which is to be expected as these are all hand-painted, but they more or less look the same to me with only slight differences.

The level of tan is an interesting topic and I think peoples' opinions will vary here, and I think that may be largely due to how people have this displayed in terms of the lighting conditions in the room, due to the translucency of the material used to make the body and how it absorbs/reflects light.

In terms of the level of tan, I think this is no different to the prototype, which also looked fairly pale, yet strangely no one had an issue with it. The difference is in the quality of paintjob as the proto has a better paintjob.

I don't think Bruce was that tanned in the film, looking at this photo:

Enter-the-Dragon-bruce-lee-27305002-1024-725.jpg

He tends to look the most pale when placed under bright white LED lights, or fluorescent lights, which is why in some peoples' pics he may appear very white and more tanned in others.

You've collected Hot Toys and Enterbay figures before, so you've seen how tanned some of those are. When I place those sculpts under bright LED lights, they also appear pale, and I've compared the Bruce Lee sculpt with the Hot Toys 1/4 Bale sculpt under the same lights and they looked very similar The body has a similar effect. The translucency of the material means he will appear different depending on the light. His skin colour looks the best to me in natural light in my room, as more of the shading is visible and the overall colour looks more pleasing. Under my LED lights, he does tend to look a bit too pale, and for this reason I think a bit more tan would have looked better, but it's by no means a flaw as the skin colour still has a very realistic look to it, it doesn't have that flat painted look like Sideshow statues do, and this is why I like the painted skin on this and have no issues with it. Even under the LED lights, although a tad pale, it still has a realistic skin look to the paint like Hot Toys figures do, as opposed to obviously painted Sideshow statues.

Yeah that may be the case, but given that Chris has this and the HD1002 and says this one is too pale, which is what it looks like most pictures, I would think the same thing.

There hasn't really been any differences in the base on all 3 statues I've had apart from some slight QC (scratches, odd small paint chip here or there).

You've mentioned the cuts being decals a few times over the last few pages. Not sure if you missed it, but they aren't actually decals and we covered that a while back. They are in fact painted, but they do look like decals from a distance. Just very poorly painted and they look the same on all statues.

Guess that is the reason why people thought they were decals, thanks for confirming they are not. So are the blood drips sculpted to?

The cuts are sculpted as they are hand painted,so they probably use the sculpt as a template. I'm still baffled as to how these were painted so poorly to look like decals. random blood cuts would have looked better than following a template here.

I think everyone is and yeah pretty much anything would of been better than what they did.

Pants/sash are the same on all 3, just sit slightly differently thats all, but I never had an issue with them. General good quality all round but a fairly simple piece of clothing so I'd be surprised if they screwed this up.

The lean, as you know, is an issue on some, and the problem with this is that not everyone sees this. Pop Cultcha certainly don't, and think it's just his stance and it's meant to be like that. With my previous leaning statue, my friend came around and I showed him the statue. I told him I was returning it. He asked why, I told him it leans to the left. He looked at it and said, 'no it doesn't. It looks normal. It's meant to be like that'. I think unless you do a side-by-side comparison, you may not see it, but I also think it may appear differently to some people. His stance certainly creates a bit of an illusion and it means some people may see the flaw, some people won't. An easy way to tell is to look at the torso, both front and back. If you look from behind, if the centre groove of his back is curving towards Bruce's right, it means he is leaning. If this is straight or even slightly curving towards the left (as my current one does), it means it stands straight and looks balanced. from the front, I look at his lats to see if he is standing straight.

Thanks for the explanation that certaintly does help because sometimes I can't tell if it is truly leaning or not.

Headsculpt as you know looks great, and the paint varies only slightly here. Mainly finer details like eyes for example, they were a little better painted on my first one. Subtle difference, but noticeable to me.

I think due to the variety in quality on this statue, it means some people will really like theirs, some won't. At the expensive price of $1000 we are charged for this in Aus, I probably wouldn't recommend it Steve. It's a lot of money, and whilst it's still a nice statue, as I said previously, it's a beautiful statue that's poorly made. It's hard to recommend it at this price when there is a high chance of QC issues, and crap details like the sweat and cuts, which vary in quality also from statue to statue. Means you have no idea what you'll get really. I'd say you have the better statue from Blitzway from a quality point of view. I do have a bias for EtD though, and love what Blitzway have done with this in terms of the overall display, so I think with a bit of effort and creativity, this can truly be museum quality if the sweat and cuts can be fixed. Something one shouldn't have to do, but I guess it comes down to how much you'd want this piece in your collection and whether that effort is worth it to you.

Yeah that's my main problem the inconsistency from piece to piece.

It's a shame that prices for these things keep going up yet quality is going down, and this is across most Companies. I have returned the last few pieces I have bought for this reason. I haven't actually kept a piece and been happy with it for quite some time and have almost lost faith and interest in this hobby because of it. It's taking the fun out of it.

It's refreshing to have companies like Chronicle Collectibles come into this hobby, who seem to actually care about putting out a quality product and actually give a damn what their fans want. Pop Culture Shock also, to an extent.

I do wish someone like Chronicle or PCS had a license to make Bruce statues. I have no doubt they'd produce something very authentic and museum quality, with amazing attention to detail.

For now and the foreseeable future, this is as good as it gets really.

Yeah they are quite good but I have yet to see a realistic statue by PCS, I am hoping their Robocop will not look cartoony like it does in the current promo pics for it. Anyway Nuri, thanks for your in depth review of this statue, it was very informative.

Last edited:
Back