Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if part of the problem is that because Bill and Ted's arms are quite thin, compared to, say, a Rambo or a Batman, that the rubber sleeve also had to be thinner, and that makes it even more susceptible to splitting.

That aside, not being able to pose them in their key pose, as shown on the box, is a pretty big fail. Perhaps they should have tried switch out arms like Hannibal instead?

I just posed them up. Won?t be leaving like this for long but realistically, if they rip, they rip. I can?t stand museum posing and I?ll figure out body swapping when the time comes.

BBTS offered me store credit for about 1/4 of the cost of the set. Not really enough imo, but I took it anyway. I'll have to find a good replacement body.

Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Bogus... Sorry to hear what is happening with all these defective figures...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked mine this morning and yes, both figures’ arms that have the bent pose are split/torn at the elbows.
So sad that this is the case with these figures, but most of us called it when we found out that they were one piece rubber arms.
I contacted Sideshow to see what they are willing to do to either replace the bodies or to exchange for a whole new set.

Last edited:
My elbows split. Sideshow did send me replacements, so I guess I keep those untouched in the box and pose as much as I want with the cracked arms. Blitzway really should be issuing legit. replacements for these.

The better solution would have been sculpted arms like Hannibal had but also include a jointed option for under the shirt.

Indeed. These were just badly thought out and handled by Blitzway all the way along. Not being able to do the signature pose that they used in their own advertising as well as on the box itself without it damaging the figures is pretty damn farcical really.

Mine are still okay, but only because I have them posed in a way where their arms aren't bent more than 30 degrees or so at the elbows. I found a pose I liked, but the lack of other safe posing options still stings.

Blitzway should replace and with seamed bodies that can actually function. The fact you can’t even pose the figures as advertised on the packaging is a huge misstep. We all knew this would happen eventually with the seamless arms but wow that was fast.

This is the best I could make Ted look lighting wise so far... I'm hoping for a custom Ted sculpt in the future.

3D2A8478-1.jpg
3D2A8517-1.jpg

Been a long time since I last posted here.

Both of my Bill's arms ripped and one of Ted's did. Only ever posed them once in a guitar playing pose and left them on the shelf. If anyone finds any body substitutes let me know. In the mean time I'm gluing the arms back together with silicon glue. It's worked before on other figures, hoping it works now. I recommend Silpoxy glue as it dries in around 15 minutes. It also dries matte with little to no shine. If you don't mind shine, Gorilla Glue 100% silicon clear often works too but takes longer to dry. You may have to hold it together with pins till it dries depending on how bad the tear is.

Last edited:
Just noticed the elbows on both my figures totally split/straight up disintergrated. Don't even know when. They've been in a Detolf totally stationary for months. Guess I'll contact Sideshow.

Last edited:
Just noticed the elbows on both my figures totally split. Don't even know when. They've been in a Detolf totally stationary for months. Guess I'll contact Sideshow.
They thankfully replaced mine, but mine were split within days of me receiving them. This is an issue Blitzway really should be addressing for people who bought these, but that is highly unlikely.

I do wonder how long they've been like that. Its started getting hotter in LA, so I wonder if the rise in temperature is involved (though I'd say its mid70s tops in my place).

I noticed only this weekend that both elbows of both mine were split. I came here to see if it was happening all around and seems like it is. I bought mine through BBTS so I'll contact them like that one person did to see what can be done.

Has anyone actually reached out to Blitzway yet about the issue, or know if they've given any comment yet at all?

Back