Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my order from Blitzway. These figures are amazing!!!
Some reviews are correct that if you want to leave Ted’s jacket on and Bill’s purple shirt, it’s going to take time to mess around with them to look good. I prefer both wrapped around their waist and looks great!
I feel bad for everyone that canceled because of the crappy photos shown off. You have to see these in person and it’s totally different.
I’m pleasantly surprised that the pay phone lights up. I had no idea and I don’t believe that was really announced.
The only issues I’ve had are the straps for the guitars falling off pretty easy. Other then that a great release��

I would like to say as a disclaimer for anyone with these bill and ted figures: yes, these are amazing and I love them so much. But be careful. Today, I decided to repose them, and I am always gentle with my figures, So I don?t know how this occurred. But, Bills left arm, won?t stay in its position that I try pose him in. Since these arms are rubber, I guess whatever is inside their arms to allow poseability broke. I contacted sideshow and they are gonna help me. But I wanted it let everyone know.

Got my set yesterday evening from Sideshow. Looking forward to opening them up after work today. Would love a 3rd party phone booth.

DSC03545.jpg

DSC03533.jpg

Excellent set, can't decide what poses to go with.

Saw this on FB
I hope that will not be the norm with these figures.
My pose will be set for quite some time, however if this ever happens on mine, a body switch can easily be done.

I just purchased another shirt for Bill so I can make the cut on his collar and stomach area rip. This way, I can keep one pristine in case I ever decide to sell these down the road, which I hope I never need to do.

When these things happen my first thoughts are usually wanting to know what the natural surroundings are like. Is it hot? Is it humid? Is it dry? Type of lights used? Etc. I feel the surrounding environment is a factor with these things

When these things happen my first thoughts are usually wanting to know what the natural surroundings are like. Is it hot? Is it humid? Is it dry? Type of lights used? Etc. I feel the surrounding environment is a factor with these things

My thoughts are usually,
User Error.

Have you seen how some of these Youtubers handle their figures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's already a couple of people posting pics in this thread, with their figures in similar poses, with no damage on the arms. It really does seem like anyone who rips the arms just is posing without care. Or doing it for the LOLZ, trying to stir the pot.

Have you seen how some of these Youtubers handle their figures?

Cant say I watch review videos. I find it ruins my initial joy and reaction to when I actually get to unbox my figure. Im more meh about it because Ive watched someone else discover the figure I have no surprises to discover myself.

It wouldnt surprise me how these reviewers handle these things. Dont these reviewers get these figs for next to nothing and then sell them on once theyve done the video?

Yep, I had mine in that pose and I just went to check and lo and behold Bill's arm is torn. I didn't do anything with the figure other than place it in that pose. Ugh...where should I look for a replacement body?

Hope it serves as a warning to others...DO NOT put them in poses with elbows bent past like 45 degrees. I should have known better but these are my first figures with seamless arms. I'm guessing BBTS will not refund or replace, does anyone have experience with this type of thing?

Definitely contact them and report it as defective. I have never returned anything to them before though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope it serves as a warning to others...DO NOT put them in poses with elbows bent past like 45 degrees. I should have known better but these are my first figures with seamless arms. I'm guessing BBTS will not refund or replace, does anyone have experience with this type of thing?

BBTS has replaced defective parts for me in the past. I had a figure that had horrible paint scuffs and they sent me a new one.

Barely being able to bend the elbows without risking damage really kills posability and display options with this set. Mine are currently in a battle of the bands type pose, but other than the standard waiting for the bus type pose it feels like that's about all that is safe to do.

Really hope that custom phone booth project happens, to give the display a little more pep, or else I'll have to try and build my own at some point. I do quite like the set overall, though.

Also word of warning on Bill's shirt, the pin on the push button broke off on mine immediately. And I'm paranoid level cautious with these things.

Yep, I had mine in that pose and I just went to check and lo and behold Bill's arm is torn. I didn't do anything with the figure other than place it in that pose. Ugh...where should I look for a replacement body?

Wow I didn't think over this short of a time period that would've happened. I thought it'd take a long time bent for that issue to come up; these figures are basically brand new.

Wow I didn't think over this short of a time period that would've happened. I thought it'd take a long time bent for that issue to come up; these figures are basically brand new.

Yeah I had it in the pose for a month, maybe less. In retrospect it was kind of dumb of me, but otoh that pose was literally featured in the advertising, and it shouldn't destroy your figures. I sent BBTS an email, we'll see what they can do.

Back