Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to cancel, but seeing your photos it doesn?t look quite as bad as in other pictures. So I may go ahead with the purchase, even though it is off, as you said. I guess I can wait for a better sculpt to come out by somebody, or resell if I decide to.

I guess the secret is displaying it with backlighting see you can?t see the face as good!
Yeah it does look better in person and if you get the right angle. The spacing between the eyes really bothers me though. I would still jump on these though. I'm sure someone will do a better head.

IMG_20201221_210303.jpg

IMG_20201221_210348.jpg

Yeah it does look better in person and if you get the right angle. The spacing between the eyes really bothers me though. I would still jump on these though. I'm sure someone will do a better head.

View attachment 501909

View attachment 501910

Yeah, i think anyone who can should definitely get these before they sell out completely and people will resell these for crazy amounts. They NAILED Alex winter, but ted does look a little bit off but still they look amazing!

Where are you guys ordering from? How can it be faster than actually ordering directly from Blitzway. I thought mine would be the first to ship ordering directly from Blitzway[emoji849]

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

Where are you guys ordering from? How can it be faster than actually ordering directly from Blitzway. I thought mine would be the first to ship ordering directly from Blitzway[emoji849]

I see a lot of people got their orders from KGhobby. I ordered mine from sideshow and it still says they are on ?pre order? so idek when sideshow is shipping lol

I ordered on Dec 3rd from Kghobby. Arrived to my home on Dec 15th!

I ordered on Dec 3rd from Kghobby. Arrived to my home on Dec 15th!
Cool congrats!
I just don't understand how a retailer ships these faster than the actual company who makes them. Anyway next time I'll order from Kghobby then.

Cool congrats!
I just don't understand how a retailer ships these faster than the actual company who makes them. Anyway next time I'll order from Kghobby then.

I really lucked out. KGhobby had a few extra sets for sale on that day. Didn't want to miss out so I ordered right away.

Will try to get pictures by tonight.

Not a word from Blitzway! I thought when ordering directly from their website I would be one of the first to get this set. Now I've cancelled and ordered from Sideshow. They are already shipped and I should have them by the end of the day tomorrow.

Not a word from Blitzway! I thought when ordering directly from their website I would be one of the first to get this set. Now I've cancelled and ordered from Sideshow. They are already shipped and I should have them by the end of the day tomorrow.

What was the deposit required from blitzway? I don’t recall, but it could be worth losing at this point.

What was the deposit required from blitzway? I don?t recall, but it could be worth losing at this point.
$40 I think. Tried emailing Blitzway a few days ago, haven't heard from them yet and now I really don't care about the deposit anymore.
Bill&Ted arrived yesterday from Sideshow and they are amazing.
One thing is for surden, I'm not ordering directly from Blitzway anymore.
9dea368320d752d7f65d088ddd9c2113.jpg

Back