Blitzway/5Pro Studio Inspector Gadget 1/12 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price is high, but I assure you that this is no ordinary action figure release. The paint and sculpting work insane.

Yeah, the sculpts are really good. I just wish the figures were more sturdy when you snap on the various body parts and accessories - reminds me of the Nendroids where it may take multiple attempts to assemble the exact look you want.

Are you collectors keeping the original box and packaging?

The boxes are quite large considering the small scale. I might have to trash them due to space considerations.

Have to say, I've been having a blast with these figures. I ended up getting two more Gadgets to have posed different. I might get a 5th to pose with a mallet I found in my 1/12 accessories.

Thank you for the pics. It's great to see all the options available, and the set looks great with all the characters together. It's a shame about the lack of articulation on the 3 characters, as it would be nice to pose them in the one display - each keying off the other. Still great looking, though. :)

Just received this set, it is amazing. Maybe the price is a bit high, but the quality, all the options, it couldn't have been better imo.

Back