Blitzway/5Pro Studio Inspector Gadget 1/12 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The set looks great, but they should include the chair with the Claw arm and an extra Inspector Gadget sculpt with the mustache.

Yeah that would be cool, I cant remember if we ever got to see Dr Claw in the cartoon, it was always a rear view of a seated Dr Claw, where you could only see his arm and hand watching a TV screen, with MAD Cat on the desk in front of him.

I wonder if Blitz will make any more 80's cartoon figs? Maybe The Raccoons or DuckTales.

Last edited:
This release intrigues me. Looks like a pretty high quality, but otherwise conventional plastic Gadget figure, and the rest are plastic statues with interchangeable parts. But the price is through the roof. At least with Figma you have figures that are ridiculously articulate. Can't imagine this selling all that well, but maybe there is an audience for this kind of thing. . .if they did, say, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends or even GI Joe in this style I might actually bite the bullet.

I feel like this should be more like $120 or so. Charge like $60 for Gadget and $60 for Penny, Brain, and Quimby making them $20 each. At $190 for the four it’s a tough sell. It would be a slightly different story if Penny, Brain, and Quimby were articulated, but the fact that they’re staction pieces.

Unfortunately, $90 seems to be the going rate for a 6-inch 'import' figure these days. I don't think the price is out of line for what's out in the market. Storm, Figma, MAFEX, Figuarts all that stuff comes in around $80-$90, and that's if you buy it from an overseas supplier, BBTS is going to charge their markup on top of that.

If this were NECA or Mezco doing it, I could see it being the price being lower.

I have a feeling it has something to do with a smaller demand. But other than that it's not offering much for a 1/12 Inspector Gadget figure and a few plastic statues.
This feels like what MONDO would normal charge. Over priced but offering so little.

Placed my order for Gadget at Entertainment Earth. I don't bother much with these smaller action figures anymore, but this one just looks too fun not to have.

I know I'm probably the only one here who cared about this, but I just received Gadget today and gotta say am pretty impressed. There's lots of different parts to choose from, and they all switch out very easily.

This wasn't exactly something I needed, but it's still a fun little thing to have displayed in corner of my desk. :)

20210201_153830 (2).jpg

20210201_190006 (2).jpg

20210201_190943 (2).jpg

I ordered the Box set and an extra Gadget. Can't wait to get mine, it's already shipped from Entertainment Earth. Considering all the accessories, I might get two more Gadgets to have all posed with different gadgets.

I had the DX set preordered but ended up grabbing it from a local shop. The inspector Gadget is absolutely the hero of this set. His price tag is warranted for the awesome detail and shear amount of accessories. Committing to a display pose is the real struggle. Biltzway really did a great job with the paint and shading of all of these too.

As mentioned earlier here, the other figures are more like statues with interchangeable parts. They almost remind me of small versions of the Mondo Rick and Morty set. The detail on them is amazing though and I do really enjoy having the different display options. The stands with the DX options are really nice for those who would want to display them that way. You also get additional parts for Inspector Gadget himself, which helps make the DX set more robust.

I appreciate seeing this series get some high end toy love.

I know I'm probably the only one here who cared about this, but I just received Gadget today and gotta say am pretty impressed. There's lots of different parts to choose from, and they all switch out very easily.

This wasn't exactly something I needed, but it's still a fun little thing to have displayed in corner of my desk. :)

View attachment 505169

View attachment 505170

View attachment 505171

Thanks for the review Davejames! That looks great. I had been wanting to grab this set but never got to it.

Got my figures a couple days ago. I must say, they are fantastic. Great sculpts, accessories and the quality is top notch. These are totally worth the price they're asking in my opinion.

I was going to get a third Gadget but I think I might get two more. One posed normal, one with the extensions, one with the heli blades and one with his umbrella and skates.

Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Deluxe Box Set (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Deluxe Box Set (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Deluxe Box Set (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Deluxe Box Set (7) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Deluxe Box Set (9) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget (3) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget (7) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget (11) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget (15) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget (18) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Brain and Penny (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Brain and Penny (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Brain and Penny (3) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Chief Quimby (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Chief Quimby (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Chief Quimby (3) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Blitzway Megahero Inspector Gadget Chief Quimby (7) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Thanks.

Yeah, the stands come with pegs separate to give you the choice which holes you use.

Really cool pics, thanks for sharing. The price is the one thing that makes me doubt. I really like the extra Exclusive HS and hand.

The price is high, but I assure you that this is no ordinary action figure release. The paint and sculpting work insane.

The price for only Gadget is not the problem, but I really want the exclusive version (extra face and hand). I don't want the other three figure (ok maybe chief).
Dropping 200 euro for the set is a bit to much, I wish they included the extra head and hand in the normal Gadget figure set.

Back