Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bust is long gone eBay or on here is where you'll find it it came out a few years ago and I canceled it like an idiot I regret it. If I miss these fight club figures I'm sure I'll regret it just as much haha

Has Blitzway given any indication of possibly making a Narrator? Or Marla? I have rainmans(the narrator, not Marla) and iminimes but would really love to see what they could do with it.

Someone asked them if they planned to make the Narrator on their Facebook page a few months ago and they replied with a simple "no."

View attachment 323155

That's the bust I was talking about. It's tough to decide what you want when you collect both statues and 1/6 like I do. I am torn between which one to buy

This is a fight club thread, nobody will recommend you a Predator bust.

however, the Predator bust is much rarer & hard to find compared to the Fight Club figures. so if you decide to get the fight club later on, you can easily sell off the bust and still get the fight club at acceptable price.

Bummer. Maybe if they get a good return on Durdens sales they'll consider it.

I hope! The Durdens came out so well I think they deserve a full line to go with them...bring on The Narrator and Marla too!

Well I decided to pull the trigger on the exclusive set instead of the bust, did not want to pay more down the road for these guys got them for $480 shipped!

Well I decided to pull the trigger on the exclusive set instead of the bust, did not want to pay more down the road for these guys got them for $480 shipped!

Congratulations on getting this amazing set for a great price! You will not regret it! The fur coat version posed in the chair is a sight to behold on a shelf!

Congratulations on getting this amazing set for a great price! You will not regret it! The fur coat version posed in the chair is a sight to behold on a shelf!

Oh nice! Thanks a lot I'm really excited I have never seen these in hand I can't wait pictures alone make that fur coat version look insane. I have the craft one figures but I don't really think they belong in a detolf with hot toys can't wait to get these up there

Oh nice! Thanks a lot I'm really excited I have never seen these in hand I can't wait pictures alone make that fur coat version look insane. I have the craft one figures but I don't really think they belong in a detolf with hot toys can't wait to get these up there

I bought them separately and just got my fur coat version on Friday and literally have a hard time walking away from it! Definitely my current 1/6 scale figure!

e03091c0f7e512502199194a4fa6f95b.jpg
3864ba5bf7aca95147a72f74e56d33b6.jpg

e73f3d9e9b4e4e04083c41b74d70bb30.jpg

297d92e9142cc69bb33a096fab3a2edf.jpg

bd17909f67d56b5e49cb5956d3a629c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt that I only needed one Tyler Durden and opted for the red jacket version versus the fur coat version. My love for the red jacket version finally made me crack and I picked up the fur coat version, which definitely does not get the same level of attention, today. I must say that I was blown away by this figure...the head sculpt, coat, accessories including the awesome table and chair give this figure arguably the best shelf presence I have seen on a sixth scale figure! It may be the new action figure smell going to my head but unlike most pictures suggest, I actually think in person the fur coat version may be the better of the two. In any event if you like red jacket, run don't walk to pick up this version too! Truly an amazing pair of figures!

I believe most people think that, even the ones who don't own it.

The reason why it gets less attention is because how off the red Jacket version looks from the prototype, and that is the most popular version out of the two. The difference isn't as noticeable for the fur coat version, I am guessing this is because of the shaved head, which gives the sculpt are more wider look. That being said, both the red Jacket sculpt and Fur Coat sculpt are good sculpts, and most people would be able to tell by looking at them, that it is Brad Pitt.

I just wish Blitzway painted the eyes lighter, the sculpts actually do kind of look Asian because of how dark the eyes are.

Last edited:
Man those pictures look incredible I'm so happy I got these now I have a hard time deciding do I keep the red coat outfit or change it to the robe?

Also I'm just sitting here thinking remember when we all got bent out of shape about these and Blitzway said they were doing a "qccheck" or holding the orders to the US? Whatever happened did they actually redo or improve anything or were they all the same?

Back