Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are your fullmetal shades the same ones he made for iminime or did he make new ones for the BW? I have them boxed up somewhere and haven't tried to see if they fit yet.

Yes, I'm using the one for iminime.
He did make new ones specifically for blitzway.
The iminime version doesn't fit perfectly around the ears, but fits perfectly on the face where it really matters so I'm Fine with it.

I think he just made the earpiece longer to make it fit better on the blitzway Tyler.
Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with the iminime version.

Yes, I'm using the one for iminime.
He did make new ones specifically for blitzway.
The iminime version doesn't fit perfectly around the ears, but fits perfectly on the face where it really matters so I'm Fine with it.

I think he just made the earpiece longer to make it fit better on the blitzway Tyler.
Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with the iminime version.

Yeah it looks good to me too. Guess I need to find mine. Thanks. Great pics too.

If a figure is still in stock with many retailers as an EBay seller I think you may be forced to lower your price as an incentive for a buyer to buy from you versus a reputable store...once the figure sells out...which it inevitably will I think then we will get a gauge of its true worth (which I expect to be quite high). Until then...Retail is retail at $249.99 and whatever some guy on EBay is asking for to offload inventory is no real gauge of anything...just my opinion on that.

ebay is the true market price of most things.

a place where buyers can really dictate value.

right now the value of the set is slightly below retail... maybe months later stock will run dry and it won't be.

I felt that I only needed one Tyler Durden and opted for the red jacket version versus the fur coat version. My love for the red jacket version finally made me crack and I picked up the fur coat version, which definitely does not get the same level of attention, today. I must say that I was blown away by this figure...the head sculpt, coat, accessories including the awesome table and chair give this figure arguably the best shelf presence I have seen on a sixth scale figure! It may be the new action figure smell going to my head but unlike most pictures suggest, I actually think in person the fur coat version may be the better of the two. In any event if you like red jacket, run don't walk to pick up this version too! Truly an amazing pair of figures!

I felt that I only needed one Tyler Durden and opted for the red jacket version versus the fur coat version. My love for the red jacket version finally made me crack and I picked up the fur coat version, which definitely does not get the same level of attention, today. I must say that I was blown away by this figure...the head sculpt, coat, accessories including the awesome table and chair give this figure arguably the best shelf presence I have seen on a sixth scale figure! It may be the new action figure smell going to my head but unlike most pictures suggest, I actually think in person the fur coat version may be the better of the two. In any event if you like red jacket, run don't walk to pick up this version too! Truly an amazing pair of figures!

I had a similar experience and this is what surprised me most about the set, how much I like the fur coat version. It's great! I almost surely would have passed on it but I really wanted the robe.

Fur coat version is indeed more superior than Red Jacket, however most people prefer the Red jacket and has less to do with which version is better.

The Sculpt on the Red Jacket might seems to be one of the best sculpt in the 1/6 industry but accuracy wise i say it's good but still off. The fur coat sculpt is much more accurate to the movie. However my fur coat sculpt is in the box.

Also the pants on the red jacket you can see the plastic toy crotch area & gaps between the thighs which i felt if it wasn't a Fight Club figure people would have gone nuts all about it. The lower part of the body ain't that great to be honest.

Also disappointed that the soap only came with the fur coat version.

I know this is random but I can't decide between these figures and the masked hunter legendary scale bust from sideshow.... help a brother out

I know this is random but I can't decide between these figures and the masked hunter legendary scale bust from sideshow.... help a brother out

I am not familiar with the bust in question...I moved away from statues and busts a bit...to some extent it may depend on whether you are generally more into busts or 1/6 figures. If you are more of a figure person then I cannot recommend the Fight Club set enough...I have a fairly large collection including other pieces from Blitzway, Hot Toys, Enterbay, etc...and these two figures are a cut above everything else in my collection. I love my DX11 but when I look at it and look at the similarly seated fur coat Tyler Durden it is just a cut above the Joker...The amazing quality of these figures are probably going to make them sky rocket in the secondary market once the initial run finally sells out too!

IMG_4385.JPG

That's the bust I was talking about. It's tough to decide what you want when you collect both statues and 1/6 like I do. I am torn between which one to buy

You will not regret it Mr. Adams these two figures are literally the best thing to come out of the sixth scale figure world in awhile...not sure if you are looking forward to the Ghostbusters or not but you will be after seeing these figures in person!

Has Blitzway given any indication of possibly making a Narrator? Or Marla? I have rainmans(the narrator, not Marla) and iminimes but would really love to see what they could do with it.

Back