Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha. I do enjoy the clip's reviews, but they can tend towards being a bit on the... wordy side.

He's a good reviewer, but I'd rather watch the 'lite' version, without all the flatulating. I always end up fast forwarding to get through them.

In a review all you need is to see the figure from all angles, and see how the clothes and accessories function.

A Clipper review is more like an event in itself. :lol

That is what I like about them. He goes through all the details. Most of the youtube reviewers get these figures for free, so they're not entirely honest. They want to keep getting the figures for free, so they can't say something is ****e. Clipper can and will do that. And if I have to spend 250+ on a figure, I don't mind spending 30 minutes making sure I get my moneys worth.

In a review, you need to see the figure, get acquainted with the mobility and the accessories. Most reviewers will say "it's fine", Clipper wont. He'll give it hell if it's lacking, he'll praise the hell out of it if it is beyond expectations and I like that.

To each his own, I guess.

In a review, you need to see the figure, get acquainted with the mobility and the accessories. Most reviewers will say "it's fine", Clipper wont. He'll give it hell if it's lacking, he'll praise the hell out of it if it is beyond expectations and I like that.

That's fine, but it's some things with reviewers that gets on my ****, and I'm not saying Clipper does this, but some of them, 5 minutes of the video is swapping out hands. Really, that's not a major part of the figure, nor something worth reviewing. yes, there are different hands. No need to show us you replacing them all one by one.

That's fine, but it's some things with reviewers that gets on my ****, and I'm not saying Clipper does this, but some of them, 5 minutes of the video is swapping out hands. Really, that's not a major part of the figure, nor something worth reviewing. yes, there are different hands. No need to show us you replacing them all one by one.

The ones that take the time to lift every single hand out of the box and show it to the camera. :lol

That's when those preview photos on the Youtube progress bar come in handy. You can skip forward to something more interesting.

Mr Walker said:
Mate, it does my head in. Really does.

And even worse than that...

Once people went on TV reality shows in an attempt to become 'personalities'.

Now there's Youtube, so folks have an easier route to becoming Youtube 'personalities'.

Then some of them attempt to review figures, and they haven't the first clue. Don't know if Sideshow still do it, but they were sending figures out to complete nutters.

At least with Clipper he knows what he's talking about, and can offer good advice. And as jesper wrote, he buys them, often at inflated prices in order to give an early review.

For anyone interested here is a snapshot of KA Kims painted proto from her video she uploaded on Facebook on May 10th.

The sculpt doesn't look as chiseled like it does on Blitzways website pics but the facial likeness is better than the production pieces. Maybe if the eyes are repainted in the same way as this, the likeness would be improved. :dunno

Last edited:
For anyone interested here is a snapshot of KA Kims painted proto from her video she uploaded on Facebook on May 10th.

The sculpt doesn't look as chiseled like it does on Blitzways website pics but the facial likeness is better than the production pieces. Maybe if the eyes are repainted in the same way as this, the likeness would be improved. :dunno

it seems much better in this photo, but the eyes in the production figure are black.

it seems much better in this photo, but the eyes in the production figure are black.

Really? That's strange, they really were not going for accuracy when it came to eye color for the production piece.

Nevertheless, what I am wondering is if the facial likeness looks better here, is it because of the paint job on the eyes? Or is it because the upper face is sculpted better. Since you have this figure in hand, can you tell if its sculpting problem, or a paint issue with the eyes?

It's definitely the paintjob heres a shot of mine in the detolf

IMG_1826.JPG

Really? That's strange, they really were not going for accuracy when it came to eye color for the production piece.

Nevertheless, what I am wondering is if the facial likeness looks better here, is it because of the paint job on the eyes? Or is it because the upper face is sculpted better. Since you have this figure in hand, can you tell if its sculpting problem, or a paint issue with the eyes?

i think its all at the eyes, definitely! now i just pose it with the glasses on,
because it looks so much better.

Yeah they look great there Chubbyman, actually all your pics of this set have looked great. So if the paint job is the problem, then if the eyes were to be repainted, he should then look fine without the glasses then, since the fur sculpt one looks fine without them.

i think its all at the eyes, definitely! now i just pose it with the glasses on,
because it looks so much better.

So just a paint problem then? If the upper part of the face was sculpted poorly then having the glasses on would also fix that problem to. Thus, I am saying it's possible it could either of those things.

these two photos should reveal the difference in eye colours.
BW got the wrong colour. Brad pitt has blue eyes.

compare 1.jpg
compare 2.jpg
6663def100fa9f6e385743953c617120.jpg

This joker spent more time reviewing the damn accessories than the the figures! Lol. Unbelievable. Kept moving the figures all around, so couldn't even really see it. Oy vey. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hold my hands up, this is A LOT better in-hand than the original pictures that first surfaced had indicated. I feel bad for slating it. This is just a natural daylight shot with no filters.

image.jpeg

Back