Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on who you ask I suppose. Newest theory seems to be BW increased the size of the sunglasses from proto by 1mm. :huh

Depends on who you ask I suppose. Newest theory seems to be BW increased the size of the sunglasses from proto by 1mm. :huh

d8Banw5.gif

Lol MMAHurricane's are actually some of the best photos I've seen of this figure.

Lol MMAHurricane's are actually some of the best photos I've seen of this figure.

Haha, thanks man, just quick iPhone pics at my desk.

The figure looks great with the glasses on, so if that's your planned pose, I think you'll be super happy with it (assuming your jacket isn't damaged like mine was).

With no glasses, there's something with the face that throws the likeness off, to the point it becomes distracting.

It doesn't live up to the prototype, but it's not a BAD figure... It's actually pretty good... Just not $250 Hot Toys good, which is my normal quality bar.

This figure looks excellent, and i'm picking mine up after work tonight. Can't wait !

To be clear, I really don't care whether other collectors have certain figures or not.
In fact, I prefer less people to have the same figures I do so I can feel special (i'm so cool).

However, I truly believe that this figure is gonna be highly sought out in the near future. To compare, the next Leonidas / Blade / Hellboy / kind of sought out. 2 years down the line, we will have a bunch of people calling this a grail figure, and a regretful few that will make posts regretting that they didn't order at the time, cancelled, or sold them. Especially when its gonna be worth 3 times the current retail price. My 2 cents.

Yeah those are fantastic pics. The lips on the RC version finally kinda match the proto there. (gloss sheen/detail)

Yeah those are fantastic pics. The lips on the RC version finally kinda match the proto there. (gloss sheen/detail)

oh yes forgot to note this, I added a bit of gloss to it. It's not hard to do and I think it really adds to the figures!

This figure looks excellent, and i'm picking mine up after work tonight. Can't wait !

To be clear, I really don't care whether other collectors have certain figures or not.
In fact, I prefer less people to have the same figures I do so I can feel special (i'm so cool).

However, I truly believe that this figure is gonna be highly sought out in the near future. To compare, the next Leonidas / Blade / Hellboy / kind of sought out. 2 years down the line, we will have a bunch of people calling this a grail figure, and a regretful few that will make posts regretting that they didn't order at the time, cancelled, or sold them. Especially when its gonna be worth 3 times the current retail price. My 2 cents.

I don't think any of the current figures will ever achieve those level of scarcity. There are more collectors and manufacturers now than before.

Back