Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new pics from TNS make it look much better than the **** we've been looking at all day, but still seems noticeably poorer than the pre-release images. What do you guys think now you've seen "better" images?

The new pics from TNS make it look much better than the **** we've been looking at all day, but still seems noticeably poorer than the pre-release images. What do you guys think now you've seen "better" images?

Honestly the drop to me isn't any bigger than the typical drop you see when Hot toys JC. Hong drops the great looking prototype and then hot toys releases the final headsculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember someone said Pitt looks too old on this proto. Now you got less details on facial skin, means the skin is smoother, he's much younger as in the movie. You guys should be happy. BW answered your request. :)

These are from TNS on Facebook.
7034b83b7d363233877cd29b17b19bab.jpg
89fa43891381cf194fedb84a9d10324b.jpg
536f125c9e6f8eaf6104b04f349fe43f.jpg
3dd1fb378daac2e4ae731aefb2d99a46.jpg

cf68dab8d3750a49c0cd811b97311578.jpg

The hair is softer and lost some detail, but overall it looks fine. Now, lets watch all those people who canceled their orders PO the figure again :lol

Fight club ain't my thing, but i have the Ghostpeeps 4 pack with Slimmer on pre-order. Can't wait because Tyler looks pretty awesome.

For the life of me, i have never understood why anyone pays attention to photo's with flash.

The straight on picture still looks quite bad to me. If this figure ever went on discount I might pick it up, still would not pay 250.

I'll (wo)man up and admit that I was wrong. I was having a fairly terrible day and overreacted to those initial photos, they were like icing on the **** cake. :lol These turned out about how I expected them too. I knew it wasn't going to match the prototype and that the sculpt would be softer.

Lucky for me, my email did not go through to Blitzway. :joy If I don't like them in-hand, I'm sure I could sell them with little problem.

The straight on picture still looks quite bad to me. If this figure ever went on discount I might pick it up, still would not pay 250.
new pictures and video looks better but not $250 better...I'm with you on this! Wait to see if I can pick up on the cheap.

Guys come on... It's not garbage by any means and obviously it's a solid product by comparison to something like big cheif or threezero but this is a HUGE step down from the prototype.

Probably the most drastic I've ever seen (except for sideshow garbage of course)

I think they look fine. Bunch of newbs overreacting. I have BW's Scarface and that JCVD Universal Soldier figure. They look fine in hand (but I do admit that the 1/3 GOD Bruce Lee statue had weak/bland paint apps).

Sure it doesn't look as good as the prototype, but as everyone else has pointed out, the HT's don't either.

When you have the chief painter hand paint the original detailed HS of course its gonna look good. You eat at Gordon Ramsey's chain restaurant, you won't expect the food to be as perfect as cooked by him.

Bunch of whiny people with over blown expectations. Was always curious why promotion pics had to always state "Final product may vary" on the pictures. Isn't that self explanatory? I guess not. I'm pretty sure people that ordered from Blitzway directly won't be getting their deposit back. In Asia, refunds is not something the culture promotes. If 6000 people ordered, they produce around 6500 figures. They make the orders roughly based on the orders they receive. When you order from BBTS for example, and they except your refund, BBTS still needs to keep that order. They'll just put it in the warehouse until the next chap buys it. They don't return it to Blitzway.

Gonna go pick up my order later this week. I don't have a fancy camera either, so its poorly lit iPhone pics from me as well if I decide to post at all.

It may not be as bad as the initial reaction but no freaking way the 2 pack is worth 500 to me now. I'll pick these up if they drop pretty significantly in price.

I feel somewhat better about the Ghostbusters figures after seeing those more recent pics.

Likeness is very good! I don't need to swint, stand on my head, stand close or far away to
See that it is Pitt.....unlike Returns Bruce

Holy ****, these look great now. Hopefully Blitzway does proper blogger pics next time. They scared the crap out of me. Lol.
494e939c62a77ad8400783eaaee2e312.jpg
f91c5486de29ae5dcafc658f05a297ef.jpg

Guys come on... It's not garbage by any means and obviously it's a solid product by comparison to something like big cheif or threezero but this is a HUGE step down from the prototype.

Probably the most drastic I've ever seen (except for sideshow garbage of course)

hot toys learned to not make the best looking prototype they can make because people will whine about the final product haha, blitzway put their 100% into the prototype and gave us 80%.

Back