Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe so. Thats what the rep said. If that is the date, then how long before BBTS would receive them I wonder.

Maybe so. Thats what the rep said. If that is the date, then how long before BBTS would receive them I wonder.

I messaged BBTS a couple of days ago to see if they could confirm this.

Sadly, they just replied with a canned response about not knowing anything. They also said that if need be, they'll just update the release to the next month or quarter once it passes their current estimated release date.

I messaged Sideshow a couple of days ago to see if they could confirm this.

Sadly, they just replied with a canned response about not knowing anything. They also said that if need be, they'll just update the release to the next month or quarter once it passes their current estimated release date.

Sideshow is selling this figure too??

Email from Blitzway! :yess:

Dear Customer

We are very sorry about the delay and thank for your patience.

The goods will be sent in the end of Sep, and we would appreciate it if you fill in the attached shipping details for correct delivery.

Thanks

Blitzway CS Team

Last edited:
:hi5:

I am so excited! These are my most anticipated figures of this year.

Nice.

Email from Blitzway! :yess:

Dear Customer

We are very sorry about the delay and thank for your patience.

The goods will be sent in the end of Sep, and we would appreciate it if you fill in the attached shipping details for correct delivery.

Thanks

Blitzway CS Team

That's awesome news!

Does anyone have any idea how long till BBTS will have it once Blitzway ships to distributors?

Hopefully soon. I wasn't able to pay upfront when it was ready for preorder with Blitzway, so I locked it in with BBTS back in April when they posted it.

This is a pretty unorthodox way to go about shipping, what if someone misses the email? Mine was in my spam folder. Wait I'm confused, if our shipping info hasn't changed since we bought, do we need to respond to the email?

This is a pretty unorthodox way to go about shipping, what if someone misses the email? Mine was in my spam folder. Wait I'm confused, if our shipping info hasn't changed since we bought, do we need to respond to the email?

I read it as they wanted us to respond whether or not it changed.

I tried replying to that email using Yahoo Mail (in the United States) and hit this error -

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
<[email protected]>:
Remote host said:
553 sorry, sender is in total_911 black list (#5.7.1)

Not sure if this means that Yahoo has Blitzway blacklisted, but I was able to send my email via Gmail successfully. Might have been a fluke, but just a friendly heads up anyway.

I hope they continue to announce more sick licenses. I have a dream they'll do McClane from all 5 Die Hards as well as Riggs and Murtaugh.

I read it as "only respond if your shipping info is different from the paypal info" so I
did not reply.

I hope that was the right thing to do!

It was a very confusing email.

Back