Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not plan to go outside my set licenses, but these look outstanding. It looks like I'll have to pull some cash together. I think I may like these more than any of the customs I've seen, especially the spike haired sculpt. Blitzway. What a company.

I did not plan to go outside my set licenses, but these look outstanding. It looks like I'll have to pull some cash together. I think I may like these more than any of the customs I've seen, especially the spike haired sculpt. Blitzway. What a company.

too bad people were pretty biased with Scarface saying Enterbay blows Blitzway away. I felt Blitzway was a better representation.

Blasphemer! :cuss :lol You planning on getting either of these, Kid?

I didn't think we'd ever get a licensed Fight Club figure especially at a reasonable price point. I'm happy. :lol

Look at my avvy & sig. Blasphemy would be me passing! :lol

Yea, I'm in for these despite my quibbles about this and that.

Ohh man, blows away the Iminime sculpt, also the crappy knockoff body they gave us. I changed it to a better one. Like the outfit Blitzway gives us, I bought a similar one for a cheap price from other figures. Hope they release a Narrator too.

Iminime figure with new body.Crazy durable Worldbox

View attachment 257411

Old body, cheap secondary outfit and fullmetal glasses

View attachment 257410

I was never 1000% sold on the Iminime sculpt (like I've never been completely convinced of any Tyler sculpt thus far), but the 2 things that they did right that most others except BW also did was to make the overall appearance younger and softer, and elongate the shape of the head more than BW did (especially on the Fur Coat version)

Just Pre-ordered mine too. Really excited about this figure. Too bad the 2-pack wasn't Ed Norton and Pitt....

Blitzway answered me about the Narrator:
I'm sorry but the plans are secret. Thanks a lot!

I think it's a yes :pray:

I was hoping to find these for less from a domestic retailer, but I think they'll be way more popular than Carlito and won't see the same discounts he did
BBTS jacks up the costs on most of what they sell, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it cheaper elsewhere. Timewalkertoys, perhaps.

Back