Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing yet.

image.jpeg

Going to wait and see if BBTS holds the special 2 pack. I'd be fine with just the red coat version but it would be nice to get the bath robe as well.

Very, very nice package! A couple little nits but nothing major. Biggest one being the robe; why is it white?? Everything looks pretty damn good though and the extras like the shower and table/chair are great. It looks like we may finally have a properly proportioned Tyler body. As far as I can tell it looks thinner than the TTM19s & similar we've been stuck with as our only real options.

:lol I probably spent $600-700 on my current Indiana Jones, but would give it up in a second for a figure the quality of these Tylers.

I wouldn't give my custom up entirely as I have the Yunsil set, which I think is more than good enough for any Indy figure. But if they got K.A. Kim to do an Indy sculpt, then god knows I'd be on Toy Anxiety trembling with excitement, waiting to use all the other bits for my figure. :lol

I found the rest of the gallery and maybe spoke too soon. It does look pretty buff, maybe the same or close to th TTM19. The pic with him holding the bat makes me think it's a single jointed arm. I really hope they didn't do that when it was unnecessary.

EDIT: then again if it's a finished (skin texture, etc.) muscle body it'll look good without the fur coat. But if it is, they probably would've shown it. Hmmmm

Re: So blitzway are doing s 1/6 Tyler durden ( fight club )

He made mention that some licensed The Princes Bride figs were coming. After seeing this I'm praying that it's BW who's handling that :pray:

Yes... that is true. I wouldn't be surprised honestly; Dave was cryptic about 'licensed Princess Bride figures' and how he's being cryptic about Blitzway's pipeline.

Both look nice, would have preferred the Red Jacket version come with the blue tshirt, but it is what it is.

2nd version looks good too, but don't love it to the point I wanna spend $500 on both. The red jacket version will be sufficient for me.

Blitzway were set up by a group of disgruntled Hot Toys artists,I believe.They certainly do some cracking stuff!!

Blitzway dont joke around.
These are beautiful.
I had their Carlito brigante, the sculpt, tailoring, accessories, packaging were top notch.
I ended up reselling it because as beautiful as it was im more of as scifi guy, figures in regular clothes kinda end up boring me.
Really wanna get this tho... Maybe even both...

was it the artist behind hellboy and godfather doing blitzway stuff now?

K.A. Kim is the sculptor and she used to be at HT but I'm not sure about the other artists involved. She is an amazing sculptor which goes a long way for how good these Blitzway figures look.

So to anyone whos ordered this from their website do they charge the full amount or just the 25$ NRD at the time or pre-order?

Dayum. I didn't think it could get better than Carlito, which is easily one of the top 5 1/6 figures ever made, be it custom or mass produced, but they just upped the benchmark. That looks simply amazing.

Back