Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think these re-taken shots of the figure by David Cheng at TNS are best I've seen so far, and based on these, I will definitely be be keeping my POs. I have gripes with some of the detailing on the clothes, however the head sculpt looks f--king phenomenal to me imo. The heads sculpt is a little softer, however as everyone who has been collecting for years knows, that is absolutely expected. Lots of other pics I've seen have either too much light, too much of a particular filter applied, or the damn flash on. How David took these pics is almost how I would take them with just about similar light, so I can almost guarantee, at least to myself that this is how the head sculpt looks. So again, based on these pics, I think the head sculpt is definitely HT quality I am extremely excited to receive this. Yay me. Lol. This is the best version of fight club figures you are ever going to get. Love it or leave it...literally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am happy for you that you are excited to get this and I agree TNS pics are the best pics of the sculpt and figure, but that sculpt still looks really off to me, even in those pics. On another note what I also can't understand is why the glasses are oversized when they weren't on the proto. :dunno

bea7dce55e8f7326efa4274185f0378f.jpg

Well I am happy for you that you are excited to get this and I agree TNS pics are the best pics of the sculpt and figure, but that sculpt still looks really off to me, even in those pics. On another note what I also can't understand is why the glasses are oversized when they weren't on the proto.
186fe343ce2eb5a7ffc4043f340c1361.png
Looks about the same to me brother. Just a slight differ in angle.

186fe343ce2eb5a7ffc4043f340c1361.png
Looks about the same to be brother. Just a slight differ in angle.

As I said before these look just like the ones from SDCC 2016 and the red jacket sculpts all had the glasses on. The problem is these look nothing like the ones on the website.

Look at the pic here taken from the website the glasses are not oversized.

And compare it to the product one taken on roughly the same angle.

bea7dce55e8f7326efa4274185f0378f.jpg

As I said before these look just like the ones from SDCC 2016 and the red jacket sculpts all had the glasses on. The problem is these look nothing like the ones on the website.

Look at the pic here taken from the website the glasses are not oversized.

And compare it to the product one taken on roughly the same angle.

4cb3a65f4c6b5c1727e1cb2390cf9c15.jpg

I'm seeing some slight size differences, but not enough to really bother me though.

4cb3a65f4c6b5c1727e1cb2390cf9c15.jpg

I'm seeing some slight size differences, but not enough to really bother me though.

Ok man don't mean to harp on this, just thought it was strange that the glasses looked so big, because I don't remember them being that big on the proto. The ironic thing is, I never noticed this when I watched the video of them at the SDCC, it was only this latest pic is when I said WTF, they look huge! So I went back and checked on the Bltizway website to see if they were that big on the proto pics, and as I suspected they weren't. At the end of the day as long as it doesn't bother you that's all that matters.

In the movie they are smaller but a quick google search shows the bald head tyler with larger ones. Not sure if thats in the movie or promo photos. I think the jacket needs to be thinner.

Ok man don't mean to harp on this, just thought it was strange that the glasses looked so big, because I don't remember them being that big on the proto. The ironic thing is, I never noticed this when I watched the video of them at the SDCC, it was only this latest pic is when I said WTF, they look huge! So I went back and checked on the Bltizway website to see if they were that big on the proto pics, and as I suspected they weren't. At the end of the day as long as it doesn't bother you that's all that matters.
Yeah no offense taken man. In the end, we buy what we like. There are folks with the HT DX Indiana Jones who even today are like "this sculpt is boss!" Lol.

Yeah no offense taken man. In the end, we buy what we like.

Glad your not offended and only reason I am venting here is because I was so looking forward this set, and so I feel really let down. That doesn't mean that I think these are horrible figures, just not what I was expecting. I guess my standards are too high. :eek:

There are folks with the HT DX Indiana Jones who even today are like "this sculpt is boss!" Lol.

Now that is funny, I think most people would agree that looks nothing like Ford. :rotfl

Those retails from china and hongkong are emailing their customers that Blitzway are calling back the figures they've shipped and gonna have an another delay, I'm from China and I'm not hearing from someone, I actually read the emails they posted. I don't know what that's suppose to means. I m happy with the figure right now, i'll be happier if they are going to improve them.i personally won't mind watting a little longer but if they turn out to be just the same I can also live with that

I agree, they look huge to me, and the glasses from Carlito is actually a bit smaller. I guess Blitzway is not that good at making those accessories

Those retails from china and hongkong are emailing their customers that Blitzway are calling back the figures they've shipped and gonna have an another delay, I'm from China and I'm not hearing from someone, I actually read the emails they posted. I don't know what that's suppose to means. I m happy with the figure right now, i'll be happier if they are going to improve them.i personally won't mind watting a little longer but if they turn out to be just the same I can also live with that

Are you serious??? Lmao! I guess I can wait longer. I'm honestly happy with it as is, but hey, if they want to make it better, go for it. Lol.

So you folks who already received it, are you going to be returning them if this is true?

Are you serious??? Lmao! I guess I can wait longer. I'm honestly happy with it as is, but hey, if they want to make it better, go for it. Lol.

So you folks who already received it, are you going to be returning them if this is true?

Same thoughts.
wait i'll post some screenshots and do a little translation

Back