Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely seems to have a condescending tinge to it. Not impressed considering blitzway is the one coming up short and taking forever as usual. Sounds like very poor planning on their part. I am waiting too :tap

I was a bit offended by it I must admit.

1000.00 set of figures arrives with one of them wearing the wrong suit and a broken trap.

And they wonder why 2 months after I received it, I am asking for an update.

I was afraid this would be a thing that dragged on until they figure people would give up....

But several members have gotten their replacements already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A week after I got my 4 pack from Timewalker (1st Shipment) I contacted Bluefin about one of the backpack antenna's being broken. I had given up hope but a new backpack came two weeks ago. Not sure why it's so slow getting parts out but I guess they're coming.

A week after I got my 4 pack from Timewalker (1st Shipment) I contacted Bluefin about one of the backpack antenna's being broken. I had given up hope but a new backpack came two weeks ago. Not sure why it's so slow getting parts out but I guess they're coming.

Good to hear. My guess is the QC was higher than expected.....

Maybe they have to farm out a company to make more parts. If that so, the really should have held back more in the company for issues.

[emoji848] I don't know if I can get replacement for this [emoji20]

b83201e30069b9052f92949416f2cd99.jpg

Um , yeah I would....if you Nike swoosh was out of place you would expect a replacement.....

Blue fin needs to be more responsive to these QC issues if they expect to keep the fan bade they gained with this release...they should be close to perfect.

Not sure if its BF or BW thats going to hang if they play games with CS for fixing issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure if its BF or BW thats going to hang if they play games with CS for fixing issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It has to be blitzway's fault. They are responsible for producing the parts and are notorious for being slow. Why would BF sit on a mountain of requested replacement parts?

Finally Paid off all 4 cant wait! So glad to be done and paid off.

Last edited:
Probably a test I recommend doing - I tried all my proton packs including the new replacement. Sadly the Blue bar only lights up sometimes no all the time and the wand has no light.

I have another one on the way - Suppose at least I gained 2 extra packs for no extra charge but still wish they'd check these things before sending out! Especially after the delay! :slap I highly recommend trying all the packs out!

Also does anyone know what screw the pack takes for the batteries compartment? I've had to bore out the current one because it's so cheap! :slap

Unfortunate, but just goes to show that getting a brand new replacement doesn’t invariably guarantee that the issue will be fixed, or perhaps may have a different issue that your first defective item didn’t have.

Man. Lots of catching up to do.

Bummer to hear about some of the faulty packs. Was it a common thing? I got mine form TimeWalker and haven't unboxed them yet, They've been sitting here for a good month or so and now I'm dreading to check the packs and find something wrong

The packs were not really a major issue. The Clips WERE...

Back