Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Ray was the only one in the movie that did, but, if memory serves, this was just after the scene where the guys get back from a big bust and greet Winston with multiple full traps, so maybe Venkman carried one on that job.

I'm struggling. I relented and ended up picking up Ray and Egon, but i'm not sure I can justify Pete and Winston. I don't like how they turned out, Zeddemore especially.

Can I live with just Stantz and Spengler? Ghostbusters influenced the hell out of me, and Aykroyd and Ramis wrote it so their presence on the shelf is excellent by themselves.
My wallet loves the idea of only two, but the Ghostbusters fan inside of me is struggling...

My personal opinion, all four are great and you can't go wrong getting each one. That said, if space or money are an issue I'd get Pete to at least have the original three while you can (and he's likely to sell out fastest). It feels wrong for me to recommend anything leaving Winston out, but if you go by the original movie posters, it's those three.

Ghostbusters... Blitzway on the left, Iron Studios on the right.

gst.jpg

you have to have all four- all of them or nothing for me and yes Winston is just as key as the rest

IS Slimer is better by far- how do you like the statues? Are they really nice?

I like them very much. Scale 1/10, the sculp is nice (considering the scale, of course), and the set can be completed with Gozer, both dogs (Zuul and Vinz Clortho), Slimer and Luis!!!

Ray and Luis includes two heads!!!

What's the verdict on these? I've never owned a Blitzway figure, are they well made, good articulation, nothing breaks by just looking at them,lol. I'm about pull the trigger on one of these. Thanks.

you have to have all four- all of them or nothing for me and yes Winston is just as key as the rest

Oh yeah, if I buy Venkman I'm definitely not leaving Winston out. But I'd want to get that head repainted, and that's gonna cost me $150US+.

Is Zeddemore's "redness" as bad as it's been reported?

What's the verdict on these? I've never owned a Blitzway figure, are they well made, good articulation, nothing breaks by just looking at them,lol. I'm about pull the trigger on one of these. Thanks.

superb figures- no way you can pass these up

Oh yeah, if I buy Venkman I'm definitely not leaving Winston out. But I'd want to get that head repainted, and that's gonna cost me $150US+.

The redness is worse in pictures than in person. The camera really brings out the red.

Do you already have Stantz and Spengler then?

Yeah, already got those two. I wasn't going to bother originally, because I didn't want to spend $1400 AU on figures, but after seeing some of the reviews here and wanting try Afterpay, I relented and bought Ray. Zero hesitation buying Egon after that.

Mine has almost not red tint....

He’s a bit darker than he should be, but not red.

I think someone forgot to mix the paint before painting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's how I have mine displayed ... Egon checking out Terror Dogs (I agree that he's the best with Ray a close second). Ray offside casually noticing Stay Puft. Peter and Winston saying WTF.

For fun I've also included a picture of my Librarian Ghost (Dr. Who dead looking old lady figure, Mattel Library Ghost, and then finally Diamond Select Librarian Ghost). I think it makes for a pretty decent transformation display. I may move that into a cabinet to help avoid dust! There's room with the larger Hotwheels Ecto.
View attachment 390733
View attachment 390734
View attachment 390735

Damn...tried to fix something with the images and it turned out weird. Sorry about that guys!

Nice collection!
Hey are those the Iron Studios Terror Dogs?
I know they are smaller scale but look pretty good with the Blitzway GB!

Back