Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are great. Look very stable to hold them. Even on a regular true type stand, these fellas want to do backflips off them constantly if you don't balance them right.

They'll work fine although you still have to kinda balance them but since the support is a tube you can turn a crotch grabber backwards and stick it in the top of the tube and support the pack.

Those custom stands look amazing!

Thanks!

Now that's an interesting way to go with your display. **** the 3 other guys.

:D

:lol

Those stands are amazing. They vaguely look like the ledge of the apartment building and I think they'd look even cooler with a concrete paint up. What does a raw set run anyway?

Thanks! I don't know about selling a raw set but I might consider selling a primed set for a little less. If you're interested in that just pm me.

Gave my Matty gb2 Peter Winston 2 pack last night to my brother now that I have the BW 4 pack.

Damn the way those wands attach to the packs is exasperating. While making a minor adjustment to Ray this morning, the wand came detached and when it landed, the little red cord that hangs down on the end of the wand where the stream emits from broke off and had to be reattached.

Whenever futzing the figure, you're probably just better off detaching the wand first from the pack.

Pictures of how you guys displaying these guys?

Have you been following the thread? There's a myriad of pictures. More are always welcome though of course.

61C514F7-37BC-4E15-B24C-993BBA133E7E.jpeg6CA659F3-41B4-41A9-9707-814D922B775F.jpeg5A511DBC-21EE-47FA-81C0-293318E8274B.jpeg

With a better camera, using a flashlight (LEDs even better) and a little bit of Photoshopping can help the beams look pretty good "lit up". Love these things!

IMG_2456.jpg

I took my time setting each figure up and it was a blast. Finally got them into my Detolf. Really loving this set.

I also have Egon's particle thrower hanging off his belt. I used a very small black twisty tie and threaded it through the keychain with the ends acting as a "hook" for the thrower to rest on. I wanted to replicate how he looked when walking the hallways of the Sedgewick with PKE meter in hand.

IMG_3972.jpg

Poor Winston looks like he wants to be part of the Sedgewick Hotel bust as well, but it's not his time to enter the film yet. :lol

Cool trick though on attaching Spengler's wand to his belt. :clap

Think I’m gonna try different poses than the usual classic ones when my last guys arrive.

Think I’m gonna try different poses than the usual classic ones when my last guys arrive.

Yeah, the Venkman with the walkie-talkie and Spengler with the PKE seem to be cliche poses. Kind of like the "talk to the hand" pose with the HT TFA Kylo Ren. When it comes down to it though, who cares because it's your display, so pose them however you like and what you like best.

I have all four, so while I initially started out with them in the aforementioned classic poses, I wanted a group pose from a scene in the film that gets all four figures involved as being one group. Having the original three in poses from the Sedgewick Hotel bust and then Winston kind of just standing there still makes him feel sort of not part of the group to me, being that he doesn't really have his own "classic pose" so to speak.

I didn't want to get too crazy with mine, so I just settled on them all standing together as a group, in the same poses they were in during the Gozer encounter when they first saw the portal opening and Gozer emerging.

I took my time setting each figure up and it was a blast. Finally got them into my Detolf. Really loving this set.

I also have Egon's particle thrower hanging off his belt. I used a very small black twisty tie and threaded it through the keychain with the ends acting as a "hook" for the thrower to rest on. I wanted to replicate how he looked when walking the hallways of the Sedgewick with PKE meter in hand.

View attachment 382925

Great picture and poses.

Poor Winston looks like he wants to be part of the Sedgewick Hotel bust as well, but it's not his time to enter the film yet. :lol

Cool trick though on attaching Spengler's wand to his belt. :clap

I wish they'd sculpted him smiling, or looking resolute, rather than looking incomprehending.

Back