Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mustaches add a lot of years on some people :lol

Dan really shouldn't of been wearing those black jeans. His ass is huge :lol

Funny how Bill is fat in this one, but is pretty slim in Scrooged.

And damn, was Harold's hair HIGH

Im loving my new custom plexiglass GB stands. These bad boys look great and are topple free for sure!

Attachments

• IMG_4683.jpg
    IMG_4683.jpg
    721 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_4685.jpg
    IMG_4685.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 540
I think the only accessory that has a chance of reaching $125 is Slimer. Granted there's more of him in circulation being that he came with both the 3 and 4 pack, but I think he'd be more desireable and sought after than the sign that barely lights up and the police barricade, since he's essentially another figure being that he's another character from the film and arguably the GB's most popular ghost "villain".

I think the only accessory that has a chance of reaching $125 is Slimer. Granted there's more of him in circulation being that he came with both the 3 and 4 pack, but I think he'd be more desireable and sought after than the sign that barely lights up and the police barricade, since he's essentially another figure being that he's another character from the film and arguably the GB's most popular ghost "villain".

Lol I’d let my Slimer go for that.

Lol I’d let my Slimer go for that.

I probably would as well. :lol

I already have the four guys in the detolf and Slimer doesn't fit with his large stand; he probably could get in there if the stand was smaller. If I can't find a way to fit him into the display, it's possible I may let mine go. At the same time though I don't want to, because I love GB and he's another character from the film.

Although the stands sound horrible to put together I do like the way you don't see that thick black pole behind them the way you do with a HT figures. Now I'm not sure whether to attempt using them or not. :lol

Back