Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

9834e862caeec86fce84ffdc671faa97.jpg

:horror wow , he's a genuine chocolate face. :rotfl

Maybe we should just talk about the GH figures and leave politics elsewhere before this goes downhill.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I don't get it. :lol :dunno

Sorry, just tying in Trump's stance on a religious group to Venkman's concern when Mr.StayPuft steps on a church, based on the image of Trump's face on StayPuft.
I may have also triggered some unintended responses. Let's move along and just enjoy these sixth scale marvels.
Toys!! [emoji868]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we should just talk about the GH figures and leave politics elsewhere before this goes downhill.

Thanks!!!

This would be the only time I'd be rooting for the ghosts.

giphy.gif

Sorry, just tying in Trump's stance on a religious group to Venkman's concern when Mr.StayPuft steps on a church, based on the image of Trump's face on StayPuft.
I may have also triggered some unintended responses. Let's move along and just enjoy these sixth scale marvels.
Toys!! [emoji868]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Nothing wrong with light hearted jokes, which is why I posted that image. However, just keep in mind that not everyone harbors the same amount of vitriol and hate towards the President as others and as a result, disagrees with everything he does; it may not be as ubiquitous of a sentiment as you think it is. He did win the election after all.

This is Amazing. I want mine repainted like that too.

I linked this msg of winston repaint n pic differnce to blitzway fb after seeing huge differnce. I hope they correct it for us.

Mmmm sorry, but from that picture its not better or equal to the k.a. kim prototype, but it is better than the production quality of blitway

Can someone make this happen on a grand scale?

Agreed. Nothing wrong with light hearted jokes, which is why I posted that image. However, just keep in mind that not everyone harbors the same amount of vitriol and hate towards the President as others and as a result, disagrees with everything he does; it may not be as ubiquitous of a sentiment as you think it is. He did win the election after all.

Well said!
More talk about the figures, less political jokes.

The Winston repaint looks phenomenal, it shows how a poor paint app can ruin a sold sculpt. Though I wouldn't really call it a bad paint app, there are black people that have a reddish hued skin color like the figure, just not Ernie Hudson.

Sculpt looks much better repainted. YH Ha did a tremendous job.

I linked this msg of winston repaint n pic differnce to blitzway fb after seeing huge difference. I hope they correct it for us.

With a good deal of the figures on their way it's likely too late. This is something that could have been addressed if blitzway wouldn't had a sort of production blackout the last few months. While some have said they wanted to avoid bad cell phone pics it's just as likely that they wanted to avoid a winston backlash. All theory of course but I don't see how you can look at that head and say it's alright.

With a good deal of the figures on their way it's likely too late. This is something that could have been addressed if blitzway wouldn't had a sort of production blackout the last few months. While some have said they wanted to avoid bad cell phone pics it's just as likely that they wanted to avoid a winston backlash. All theory of course but I don't see how you can look at that head and say it's alright.

Eh, it's alright.

It's good because it has a spot on likeness, but the paint app leaves a bit to be desired.

Just a friendly reminder for anyone getting goggly-eyed with all of the recent in-hand photos: these have NOT been shipped stateside in mass yet and there are still only 2 sets in the U.S.A. at the moment.

Just a friendly reminder for anyone getting goggly-eyed with all of the recent in-hand photos: these have NOT been shipped stateside in mass yet and there are still only 2 sets in the U.S.A. at the moment.

Yes, we know. Don't worry, you still get to be the only kid in the neighborhood to boast for a little while longer that he has the newest toy before everyone else has it. :lol

I'm only jesting of course...kinda. :duff

Yes, we know. Don't worry, you get to still be the only kid in the neighborhood to boast for a little while longer that he has the newest toy before everyone else has them. :lol

I'm only jesting of course...kinda. :duff

I don’t own them yet, just was lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time.

Back