Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

They are coming my friends, we just need to stop thinking about it so much and be patient. Before we know it they will be here and they will kick serious 1/6th a$$! I have a feeling they wanted these to be perfect and that is why we have had so many delays, rest assured when you get them they will be amazing.

They are coming my friends, we just need to stop thinking about it so much and be patient. Before we know it they will be here and they will kick serious 1/6th a$$! I have a feeling they wanted these to be perfect and that is why we have had so many delays, rest assured when you get them they will be amazing.

You sound like Molecule8 ;)

My only concern is getting to see these in hand before Trump gets us all killed. Everyday he seems to be doing his best to provoke civil war in his own country as well as a global nuclear holocaust. Hurry up Blitzway, we might not have long left. :lol

In breaking news a cargo freight carrying what we believe to be dollies going out to the nerds of the world was hit by Kim Jong-un. Trump is reported to be very upset and is now targeting a freight carrying Bijou girls in skimpy outfits statues.
2im2qg5.jpg

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Man, could you f--king imagine. Not my beautiful Ghostbusters! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In breaking news a cargo freight carrying what we believe to be dollies going out to the nerds of the world was hit by Kim Jong-un. Trump is reported to be very upset and is now targeting a freight carrying Bijou girls in skimpy outfits statues.
2im2qg5.jpg

Only thing Trump would do in retaliation is tweet about it!

From Blitzway site:
Title Regarding GhostBusters' Release 2017-09-19

Dear Customer

We inform you about the process of manufacturing for Ghostbusters' six scale action figure.

There have been some small problems in manufacturing its accessories, and it took a longer time than expected for us to take care of.

Now, all the problems are solved and we are in the last stage of manufacturing.

We started assembling and dressing the figure from last week, and are going to ship them from this week in order.

We hope you to understand this is due to quality improvement and will make it up to you with the best quality.

Thanks for your patience.

Yeah, it's awesome that we are at this stage - but what would have been difficult to release that statement 2-3 months ago?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Man, could you f--king imagine. Not my beautiful Ghostbusters! Lol.

Ha ha...Never mind the captain, the crew, the global ramifications...just the toys...wow...first world problems...

*Checks to see if there's any GB updates*

door_peek_out_md_wm_v2.gif

Nope. Just more TDS. :lol

From Blitzway site:
Title Regarding GhostBusters' Release 2017-09-19

Dear Customer

We inform you about the process of manufacturing for Ghostbusters' six scale action figure.

There have been some small problems in manufacturing its accessories, and it took a longer time than expected for us to take care of.

Now, all the problems are solved and we are in the last stage of manufacturing.

We started assembling and dressing the figure from last week, and are going to ship them from this week in order.

We hope you to understand this is due to quality improvement and will make it up to you with the best quality.

Thanks for your patience.

manufacturing its accessories? It had to be electronics for the packs, don't you think?

Probably the little police barricade :lol

Said this about 6 pages back....but in reality it could be anything...from the pack electronics to something tiny.....like the tubes on the suits being the wrong size....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha ha...Never mind the captain, the crew, the global ramifications...just the toys...wow...first world problems...

We have all become so jaded. Lol

Anddddd... hulk buster is out. Sorry to say this but please 4 pack don’t ship this month....

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

The ghostbusters came in last place:(

Nah not even close....

You have to take into effect the total wait times .....
Ripley was like 3 years....(07/23/14)

Not sure how long Hulkbuster was from announcement to release.

Last edited:

This will make us feel better...lets see which happens first...Ghostbusters ship to U.S. shores or Molecule 8 releases a picture of the final John Lennon figure. I'm putting my money on the Ghostbusters!

This will make us feel better...lets see which happens first...Ghostbusters ship to U.S. shores or Molecule 8 releases a picture of the final John Lennon figure. I'm putting my money on the Ghostbusters!

Or can I see the Willy Wonka that I paid for already that is supposed to be done in October.

Back