Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Anyone in the U.K. got their preorder with Planetactionfigures.co.uk ?, the four pack is listed as in stock.

I think regardless of how Jonesy had turned out...even if he looked like he walked right out of my TV...he was destined to remain in the box for me.

I have a question, and I need your opinions on it....What do you think the resale market will be on this? Will it be easy to turn around and sell? I have one on order, but I'm not fully confident the transaction will go through, so I'm thinking of doubling down and getting on a wait list somewhere as well. But if both go though, I'll have 2 full sets of figures and will need to sell one set.

Thoughts???

I have a question, and I need your opinions on it....What do you think the resale market will be on this? Will it be easy to turn around and sell? I have one on order, but I'm not fully confident the transaction will go through, so I'm thinking of doubling down and getting on a wait list somewhere as well. But if both go though, I'll have 2 full sets of figures and will need to sell one set.

Thoughts???

Well I never buy figures for resale. But I would guess this will be a pretty easy turn around.

Unless the delay from BW is because they are making tons...

You can still get Tyler for retail, so I would expect you could sell for retail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to see production pics haha

Still no pictures?

This thread sucks.

tumblr_lz1mfouuts1qemz6qo1_500.gif

Worth it to jump on a waitlist or do I see if some popup at release?

Worth it to jump on a waitlist or do I see if some popup at release?

Big Bad Toy Store has singles up for preorder still....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone get production photos. Blitzway has yet to show any final pictures, which is absurd at this point.

Can anyone get production photos. Blitzway has yet to show any final pictures, which is absurd at this point.

You can get get them yourself silly.....

Just cross the streams....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm good at getting things like that, but a wise man once said: if you're good at something never do it for free.

^ Most people do, sometimes even without realizing it.

So if we are to get them in October only 5 more weeks until next delay.:lol:impatient::impatient::impatient: I'm just gonna guess and hope :pray:we hear shipping by the 15th

Back