Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Keeping my order. Steven sent me a personal message regarding the delay and has done such an amazing job in communication. I told him you have a customer for life. Just gonna stay outta this thread till pics start showing up lol.

I replied to Steve at TW before he reached out to me first to let him know I appreciated his communication and no apology from him was needed for BWs problem and lack of communication. That type of service from a small store like his is unheard of.

Some of you are so gullible.

I think there could also be crossed wires and confusion regarding how ready these were to ship...it's like the telephone game...someone at Blitztway told someone at Bluefin who told Time Walker Toys...can anyone actually confirm that Blitzway ever suggested these were shipping in September...?

All dates were "estimated" with nothing set in stone. Timewalker jumped the gun and asked for final payment before Blitzway/Bluefin confirmed it was ready and on the ship to the U.S. By asking for payment, this led everyone to believe it would arrive by now but nothing happened. This is where the whole discussion about paying in full before it is in stock situation started. Sooner or later everyone will get their figures and should know release dates are never accurate.

All dates were "estimated" with nothing set in stone. Timewalker jumped the gun and asked for final payment before Blitzway/Bluefin confirmed it was ready and on the ship to the U.S. By asking for payment, this led everyone to believe it would arrive by now but nothing happened. This is where the whole discussion about paying in full before it is in stock situation started. Sooner or later everyone will get their figures and should know release dates are never accurate.

I disagree. They were told shipping was imminent...

As a business owner with such a huge order, I would have made the same call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point I really don't care when they arrive. The longer they delay the longer I have to save. I think the fault lay with those who keep brining Ripley up in this thread.

:doh

A little update I received by email:

This is the latest information from Blue Fin, which came through about an hour ago. The word from Blitzway is that the Ghostbusters shipment is now leaving China between the September 20th and September 30th, which will put it in the U.S. mid to late October.

BW worker 1: What date did you give the American?
BW worker 2: I said it would be in hand before Halloween.
BW worker 1: HA HA HA!
BW worker 2: HA HA HA!

A little update I received by email:

This is the latest information from Blue Fin, which came through about an hour ago. The word from Blitzway is that the Ghostbusters shipment is now leaving China between the September 20th and September 30th, which will put it in the U.S. mid to late October.

Where did that update come from?

Ok so Ripley is out now so we only have Hulkbuster to go now!

Yea but what was the overall wait time for Ripley?

You win, Ripley was just released

:yess:

I honestly can't believe it. I thought you guys had a good chance. But as you can see, there is hope.

Yea but what was the overall wait time for Ripley?

Longer than any wait for any figure in the history of figures.

*hears geeks instantly searching google*

Man, wondering if I should cancel...ordered these back in May on Ebay from a HK dealer with Paypal. Afraid to lose my money now.

Technically since the Ghostbusters are getting a simultaneous US/Asia release...they could still beat Ripley to US shores...don't think they will because I am guessing December as the best case scenario for GB...but still possible...

they could still beat Ripley to US shores......

vcz6dc.gif

:yess:

I honestly can't believe it. I thought you guys had a good chance. But as you can see, there is hope.

Longer than any wait for any figure in the history of figures.

*hears geeks instantly searching google*

I'm still waiting for RETURNS PENGUIN......

I'm still waiting for RETURNS PENGUIN......

Penguin will not be returning I'm afraid.

For me, GB and Ripley will be making an epic race to my door mid October in time for Halloween.

Well, saw the Ripley Hot Toys box and figure posted today at facebook, seems its in the "final stage" before arrival...so who knows...she may arrive much earlier than the GB.

And Ripley..is the WINNER...release at Secret Base Hong Kong.

Back