Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Yes me too just because they haven't released yet im not quite off the idea of having the ghostbusters in my collection.

Got email from BBTS that the estimated time of arrival has been moved from September 2017 to 4th Quarter 2017 due to a manufacturing delay.

Same here.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Wasn't this set due for release back in January? Given the lengthy delay, I want to cancel but BBTS won't refund my deposit.

They were. Four highly detailed figures in five months though? It wasn't difficult to call bull**** on that one. I expected a year minimum, which it's been thus far. So I'm not the least bit surprised. As was mentioned earlier, perfection takes time, so I'd rather they take their time and get them right as opposed to rushing them out for sake of people not getting impatient, then having those same people complain that the quality should and could have been better.

Only thing I agree BW could do on their end is be a bit more communicative via social media.

Ougt to take bets on what gets released first- these, HB, or Ripley.

I need to get a 1/6 scale twinkie for Egon.

Sooo many freakkin figures are being delayed. :slap

I like iron studio's pose's set up.

sorry no english reviews

Same here.

View attachment 365315

They were. Four highly detailed figures in five months though? It wasn't difficult to call bull**** on that one. I expected a year minimum, which it's been thus far. So I'm not the least bit surprised. As was mentioned earlier, perfection takes time, so I'd rather they take their time and get them right as opposed to rushing them out for sake of people not getting impatient, then having those same people complain that the quality should and could have been better.

Only thing I agree BW could do on their end is be a bit more communicative via social media.

B4CwxZgIAAA7XaF.jpg

Yeah I don't know any freaks who took that January Date seriously....

I said July , then October.....

Now ....I am hoping for Christmas. There is some serious weirdness going on at BW. They basically told people they were going on the container this week.....

I dunno what happened at such a late stage....

Weavils in the figure boxes? You would think they would have been boxed up already if they were suppose to load on containers...

All I can think is they wanted to ship even more on this first run , and something went wrong with the batch they were going to add to the finished batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point no one can argue that delays bring the possibility that these could also not be available till Q4 2018. Its sounds ridiculous but who can really argue at this point.

I'm going to take the bait and say Ripley will drop before Ghostbusters.

That would be funny.

A little update I received by email:

This is the latest information from Blue Fin, which came through about an hour ago. The word from Blitzway is that the Ghostbusters shipment is now leaving China between the September 20th and September 30th, which will put it in the U.S. mid to late October.

I think there could also be crossed wires and confusion regarding how ready these were to ship...it's like the telephone game...someone at Blitztway told someone at Bluefin who told Time Walker Toys...can anyone actually confirm that Blitzway ever suggested these were shipping in September...?

This is the latest information from Blue Fin, which came through about an hour ago. The word from Blitzway is that the Ghostbusters shipment is now leaving China between the September 20th and September 30th, which will put it in the U.S. mid to late October.

And I just received an email update from SSC stating Ripley has been delayed and expected in their warehouse Oct/Nov.

THE RACE IS ON! Who's taking bets?

I am betting that they will not be here in October. Being as right as I have been so far stings too!

If was gonna do any Bill Murray custom kitbash it would have to be Big ERN from Kingpin to have with the Dude and Walter, Donny & Roy Munson as favorite bowling team display lol.:lol Has to be real hair and rubber hand for Roy.

Last edited:

This Keymaster race is funny. Give the ebay bootleggers time to recast so we can have Ripley and Dana bashes at same time. We need a Dana & Lewis intrest thread to be customed up to us, along with a Gozer hs.

Last edited:
Back