Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

For those who are contemplating cancelling...

tumblr_oksnzmzXct1tl9bd2o3_400.gif

Because when these finally do release (whenever that is) and you cancelled, I have a feeling your reaction may be...

raw

Epic post...

I suggest we close this thread and reopen when production images and inland picts arrived. Predicting expectations month after month after month is making me sick!! This late in the year Ghostbusters and Ripley are making me sick!!

Psssssbbbbt......I hope this is an attempt at sarcasm.....

Ripley....
Exactly.....Hulkbuster.....Batmobile...

They get here when they get here.....this is the nature of the hobby.

Comparing BW to M8 is got to be the worse comparison. M8 has produce zer0 , BW has a rich history or producing high end figures and statues...

BW needs to learn an adage used in my line of work. Over estimate and deliver early....you look like a jerk at first but when you deliver that will be forgotten and you look great.

I am gonna call Steve myself
To tell home not to worry and that he has a customer for life....this guy knows how to run a business.....BW should take notes from HIM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys are paid off and i only owe $54 plus shipping on HB so i'm good. but it would suck to drop $1600+ if they both shipped close together

I've only paid 20% nrd for both. So fingers crossed they don't come at the same time.

What could be taking so long? I'm guessing the electronics?

It takes HT a year or more to get one simple figure out without electronics (looking at you Ripley) so four at the same time has to be a little more challenging even if they share outfits, packs, etc.

A lot of us preordered hulkbuster first day so this delay is like stubbing a toe on the coffee table and then complaining to a quadriplegic vietnam war vet about the pain.
"Pain?! Son... you don't know s*#t about pain!!"

ebd87a9c0b15021ce4acf647cd525d7a.jpeg

I'm happy to wait for the best possible figures. The only downside for me was that I was really keen to use the rewards points I'd get for the GBs on a QMX Picard. I paid in full for the Ghostbusters ages ago, but get no points til they ship.

But, ah well. A delay gives me a reason to just buy the Picard. :p The cycle of figure-buying continues endlessly, and I am sure I can find another fig to use the points on later ... It's not like I have any self control or financial prudence of anything.

While I wait, I am trying to think of a clever way to fit 4 figures (and a Slimer) in a single Detolf shelf without looking effed. Ideas are welcome.

Patience is a Virtue.

While I wait, I am trying to think of a clever way to fit 4 figures (and a Slimer) in a single Detolf shelf without looking effed. Ideas are welcome.

Don't do it! It would be like getting the Mona Lisa, ripping it out of its ornate frame and taping it slightly askew to the backside of a dorm room's bathroom door...or you could just cram them in there...

Yeah that would be tough trying to fit all four of those guys in there with their packs on. Although maybe you could have them taking a smoke break, with a couple leaning against the side and Venkman just sitting on the edge with his feet dangling. :p

Got email from BBTS that the estimated time of arrival has been moved from September 2017 to 4th Quarter 2017 due to a manufacturing delay.

lol I am cramped for space though. grrrrrr

What plans do you guys have for your personal displays? I'd like to have them all shooting at Slimer...I MAYBE could use 2 Detolf shelves that are side by side.

lol I am cramped for space though. grrrrrr

What plans do you guys have for your personal displays? I'd like to have them all shooting at Slimer...I MAYBE could use 2 Detolf shelves that are side by side.

I just built 2 more detolfs to handle the surge of figures. Now I have 6. I think I am gonna be OK...for a little. I plan on arranging them to to all fit on one shelf with slimer hanging.

Yeah that would be tough trying to fit all four of those guys in there with their packs on. Although maybe you could have them taking a smoke break, with a couple leaning against the side and Venkman just sitting on the edge with his feet dangling. :p

Ya, I am thinking of having maybe two fighting slimer on one shelf and then the other two of them on "smoke break" with the packs on some sort of stand to show off the lights etc.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I think I am doing a school type pose....Slimer hanging the very front to make best use of the LED.

Then Ray and Venkie in the back....Egon kneeling in front working on the proton pack....and Winston by his side....

This is a copyrighted pose BTW...
:)
2993b2286a82a89c8042b7a7aa9fd182.jpeg

Last edited:

These are going to be some of the greatest figure releases in my lifetime. It's going to take more than delays to make me cancel these. More like Gozer offering me to choose my destructor, and me picking Richard Simmons. That would probably do it.

Back