Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

True so maybe since "they're not done yet" they put up the PO too early. Feels like gauging interest or a cash grab. Sorry guys I'm just really frustrated with the lack of communication from the company.

Thanks I'm trying to be patient. Just frustrated TBH I love these figures and I am all paid up. I'm just impatient when it comes to an unforeseen release date. I simply don't like to be strung along. Companies like P1 had a few months delay but I'm finally getting processing for my 1/3 Frank Miller Batman statue after maybe a 2 month delay with seeing production pics 2 months ago. I just don't understand why can't they give us a good Realistic ETA it's ridiculous when you're in such a high end hobby. Sorry guys just been frustrated. I'm sure someone can relate. As far as the distributor, Timewalker toys has a customer for life. I appreciate the sincerity and he is a great businessman. But why hasn't Blitzway said anything yet and not responding to customer inquiries. Seems as bad if it worst than the Ripley situation. Sorry guys much love to you all, forgive my rant.

After the LONG wait for HT BvS WW and seeing as she finally made it to the States and I now have her in hand, I pretty much expect delays and waiting to be part of the game. I just figure you'll get it when you get it.

Not suprised at all, i thought 12 months was more realistic. So i'm not upset, disappointed, etc. I was shocked when they said they would ship around the beginning of the year. I have never done anything like this but i've been working long enough to understand delays. I have HB on order so this delay is still nothing compared to that :lol

Gives me more time to make a nice display area.

:exactly:

Six months for four what are expected to be well made, highly detailed figures seemed a bit too overzealous to me. I figured a year minimum.

Good point I'm gonna chill out and hope for some news in October that would be awesome If shipping by Halloween.

Steve is going above and beyond what any normal store would do for their customers. Wish more retailers would practice from his playbook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the only upside to this situation. He's done everything in his power and more to keep his customers informed and it cannot be stated enough how I appreciate that. I haven't been collecting quite as long as the vets on here but this is the first instance I've seen any retailer do such a thing.

I'm telling you lack of response drives the frustration.
15038af488b5203d9f518485b8ae8719.jpg

Disappointed but not unexpected. Anyone cancelling I fear will regret it once they do release. There is still a chance they will make it to the UK before Christmas but if not it's not the end of the world.

If they ship when they ship is your attitude, fine. But I don't think it is reasonable for a business like blitzway to expect such an attitude. Not that I ever believed it would happen, but I think they intentionally misled folks when they initially listed release as January 2017 just to get preorder commitments.

Damn, to read that Blitzway isn't even finished yet, bums me out. We're looking at Oct-Nov now.

Hey guys, here is a message I received from Bluefin regarding the current status of the Ghostbusters figures. Please keep in mind this message is intended for dealers only. Latest update is that Blitzway will try to release and ship to Bluefin at the end of September. Bluefin will notify dealers once Blitzway has shipped the figures and once again when they arrive in the U.S.

GB.jpg

As we should know by now, we should take the manufacturer's estimated release date with a grain of salt :lol:lol:lol

I suggest we close this thread and reopen when production images and inland picts arrived. Predicting expectations month after month after month is making me sick!! This late in the year Ghostbusters and Ripley are making me sick!!

If there have been production issues then I'm glad they have delayed them to get them just right. In the long run that's gotta be better than releasing something with obvious imperfections.

I feel for those that paid in full and expecting these to arrive at their doorstep soon. Me on the other hand is kinda relieved as I too have a hulkbuster otw as well. Hopefully these two don't come at the same time.

If there have been production issues then I'm glad they have delayed them to get them just right. In the long run that's gotta be better than releasing something with obvious imperfections.

Yep.

Take your time to ensure you get the product right, and you're taking too long and people get impatient. Rush them out and end up sacrificing quality so that way customers aren't impatient, and people lose their minds because the product should, and could have been better.

It's clear blitzway is a tiny company compared to hot toys and others but they do produce top quality release's. I'm hanging in and rooting for smaller company on this. Hot toys has its hands full on release's from big movie marvel dc franchise's and we need company's like blitzway to bring us the classics we need in collection from Rocky to GB to Hannibal. The older movie love is STRONG with us 80's kids n movie lover's and my only hope for older loved films. Yes i'd love these next week but also understand perfection take's time so if anything blitzway just be more media friendly with updates n pics release's and there will be less disappointments on both side's of the hobby.

...perfection take's time so if anything blitzway just be more media friendly with updates n pics release's and there will be less disappointments on both side's of the hobby.

I can agree with that.

I'm telling you lack of response drives the frustration.
15038af488b5203d9f518485b8ae8719.jpg

I wonder if the genius on that FB thread who is complaining that Blitzway have not released anything for sale in two years (he even repeats "nothing" for added emphasis) realizes that the end of 2016 was less than a year ago where Blitzway released not one but two figures for sale...no point even trying with the clueless sometimes...

Yeah social media is rough, you do deal with ignorance and exaggeration. The point was customers wanting to be updated on the status of their figures.

Yep...I agreed with the other poster but then Mr Two Years lost me...

I feel for those that paid in full and expecting these to arrive at their doorstep soon. Me on the other hand is kinda relieved as I too have a hulkbuster otw as well. Hopefully these two don't come at the same time.

These guys are paid off and i only owe $54 plus shipping on HB so i'm good. but it would suck to drop $1600+ if they both shipped close together

Back