Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

The Ghostbusters are now up for preorder!! at BBTS:

Got Mine! No Way I am passing on these. This means I won't be getting the Iron Studios

Got Mine! No Way I am passing on these. This means I won't be getting the Iron Studios

$200 NRD... and shipping charges on top??? timewalker is cheaper and less deposit... and free shipping!

^^ yeah Timewalker was the choice for me. BBTS charges me shipping and sales tax in FL. So Timewalker was under retail free shipping and no sales tax & payment plan option.

Welcome to 3 days ago

I PO'd my Dr. 3 Pack from BBTS last Friday. Wasn't privy that other sites had better deals, but I have no regrets. I've had nothing but positive experiences with BBTS and like others, they double box as well.

I was watching Ghostbusters 2 last night and not to bring up the 3 to 4 pack argument but interesting when go to court Winston wasnt on trial with the rest of them for some reason.

Court scene.
https://youtu.be/6SdGNJGwOww?t=6

I think Peter, Ray, and Egon were the ones digging the hole in the street...which is what they were in court for. Without watching, I don't recall Winston being a part of the first slime tunnel scene, just the second when they went for a swim

Winston was the 1st to be pulled into the slime the 2nd time they hunted for the location of the slime. Winston gets pulled in after measuring the slime depth then Egon and Ray jump in and pop up at restraunt to scare away the diners while Peter was on date with Dana. You are correct tho Winston wasnt present digging up street 1st time so i guess answered my own question lol. Doh! ha ha..

street dig scene.

https://youtu.be/0K1WZUfvE54

Last edited:

It's confirmed confirmed they cycle counter-clockwise? Because they're supposed to cycle clockwise.

I contacted Blitzway, as I was curious if all packs would cycle counter-clockwise. Whoever I spoke to, said they were confused which way they cycled due to the fact that the scene they looked at had them cycling both ways. At the end of GB1 you can clearly see that Pete and Winston's cycle counter-clockwise while Ray and Egons are clockwise. I assume that was the scene they referenced. He asked me if I could clarify which way they should cycle as they wanted to double check. I told them they were correct that two rotated clockwise and two counter, and that if they wanted to be screen accurate to GB1 they should go by that shot and make Pete and Winston's packs counter-clockwise and Egon and Ray's clockwise.

I also let them know that Venkman's pack in GB2 alternates between clockwise and counter from scene to scene, and that the standard for all packs post GB2 has been clockwise regardless of wearer if they wanted to take that into consideration.

He hasn't said anything about the power cell lights yet in regards to them being animated like the 1:1 or static, but I'll ask again if he doesn't say anything about it in his reply.

I contacted Blitzway, as I was curious if all packs would cycle counter-clockwise. Whoever I spoke to, said they were confused which way they cycled due to the fact that the scene they looked at had them cycling both ways. At the end of GB1 you can clearly see that Pete and Winston's cycle counter-clockwise while Ray and Egons are clockwise. I assume that was the scene they referenced. He asked me if I could clarify which way they should cycle as they wanted to double check. I told them they were correct that two rotated clockwise and two counter, and that if they wanted to be screen accurate to GB1 they should go by that shot and make Pete and Winston's packs counter-clockwise and Egon and Ray's clockwise.

I also let them know that Venkman's pack in GB2 alternates between clockwise and counter from scene to scene, and that the standard for all packs post GB2 has been clockwise regardless of wearer if they wanted to take that into consideration.

He hasn't said anything about the power cell lights yet in regards to them being animated like the 1:1 or static, but I'll ask again if he doesn't say anything about it in his reply.

200.gif

Never heard of flossies before. The price shipped for the 4 pack is good. Are they reputable?

Well i preordered them individually as i can't possibly pay over 600$ in one month with my " toy income ". I want to get ray 1st as he is my favorite ghost buster. I am worried thought that if i get them one at a time they might sell out. I assume they wont all come out the same time and that there will be delays, so that might help me some. It will be ray, venkman, then egon. I will get winston at some other time and will just have to miss out on slimer.

I was watching Ghostbusters 2 last night and not to bring up the 3 to 4 pack argument but interesting when go to court Winston wasnt on trial with the rest of them for some reason.

Court scene.
https://youtu.be/_th4Xe6Dsm4?t=1

https://youtu.be/6SdGNJGwOww?t=6

That's because it was only the original three investigating Dana's runaway baby carriage incident, which subsequently led to them digging a hole in the middle of the street and discovering the river of slime. Winston was just in court merely supporting them in the audience.

He (Winston) was there when all four of them were investigating the Vigo painting and went with Ray and Egon to investigate the river of slime again while Peter was on his date with Dana. That's when Winston got ran over by the ghost train and fell into the slime river. :lol

Talked myself into the 3 pack. At first I thought I'd just get Venkman, but then I still need a trap, so I'll add Stanz who is awesome. Well, then I have to have Slimer. Argh! 3-pack it is. Thanks for the timewalker tip (whoever mentioned them).

Never heard of flossies before. The price shipped for the 4 pack is good. Are they reputable?

My answer is yes though that would be biased. Flossie's is the family business. Flossie is my mother. A few years ago I carved out a corner of the site to sell X-Plus Godzilla vinyls. Now, 1/5 of all of them sold in the U.S. go through us. We've been dipping into 1/6 for a year now. We always get stellar reviews from customers. I can give you a link to some of our reviews if you want.

So, here is his reply:

"Oh, thanks for your explanation.
As the real cyclotron goes arround counter clockwise, we have decided counter clockwise.
We will check again and correct it.
We owe you.
Thanks

The link you posted over, we also captured it frame by frame, and found it.
And the other is when they got slimer in the reception hall.
Thanks fir your help anyway."

Not 100% sure, since there's obviously a bit of translation going on here, but it sounds like they're content with all four cyclotrons cycling counter-clockwise from his first sentence. Then, his second sentence, "We will check again and correct it" sounds like they would be changing something? If they had already decided counter-clockwise for all four I don't think they would have to change anything. I imagine they're probably going with all counter-clockwise due to quicker turn around in the factories with not having to worry about assembling two different versions.

Sounds like they're content with using the counter-clockwise that they had already decided on, even though the counter-clockwise packs are the exception to the rule of the standard clockwise packs used in every other instance. I'm just preparing myself to have to fix these when I get them.

Also, I'm sure a vast majority of people probably don't care about this one way or the other, but, being a 30 year fan of one of the greatest props in movie history, it's a detail that I would like to see translated properly to sixth scale.

Back