Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably taking the batteries out of mine. As amazing as the packs are lit up you just don't see them when displayed in a detolf anyway.

I am new to posting here, been coming here for years and have been amazed and inspired by all the great pics posted/shared here. Figured I'd share the pic of the one member of the GB team I could afford, Ray Stantz. Been futzn with him for 4 weeks now. Only issue with mine was the male insert for the waist buckle strap of the alice pack holding the Proton Pack, it snapped upon inserting, so I used plastic bonder to reset it and that worked, but I won't be able to take it off. Hopefully my pic posted this time, if not I apologize, super new to this and very unsavvy with computers.

https://imgur.com/Sc7k8t5

https://imgur.com/F5FyiWv

https://imgur.com/hFr4tQH

Last edited:
I'm probably taking the batteries out of mine. As amazing as the packs are lit up you just don't see them when displayed in a detolf anyway.

I don't think the packs come with batteries already in them, so you don't need to worry about taking anything out.

My sentiments as well though regarding the lights on the packs not being a big deal. They're definitely cool looking, but I never use the electronic features on any my figures. I don't like leaving batteries in them and I don't like putting batteries in them just to say "ok cool" for a minute and then summarily taking them back out.

Just got my special pack in today finally! One thing I noticed about Slimer is that on the underside, there are some small air bubbles within the body that are visible. Luckily they're on the underside so on display they're not obvious. But is that normal? Since it's translucent plastic, I assume it's not meant to have air bubbles trapped inside the body......

Just got my special pack in today finally! One thing I noticed about Slimer is that on the underside, there are some small air bubbles within the body that are visible. Luckily they're on the underside so on display they're not obvious. But is that normal? Since it's translucent plastic, I assume it's not meant to have air bubbles trapped inside the body......

Big fan of your youtube channel. I've gotten a lot of the figure's you've reviewed, especially the Star Wars Movie Realization figures. I can't wait to see your Blitzway Ghostbusters review.

Got my 4 pack in today and holy cow!

I have to say I haven't had my jaw drop from a figure since Johnny's Robin Williams Pan!
This set is insane!

Only 2 issue's ray antenna on the radio was broke and the Screw for the batteries on 1 proton pack is warn down so not sure how to get around that :dunno
The set is honestly amazing though!

Got my 4 pack in today and holy cow!

I have to say I haven't had my jaw drop from a figure since Johnny's Robin Williams Pan!
This set is insane!

Only 2 issue's ray antenna on the radio was broke and the Screw for the batteries on 1 proton pack is warn down so not sure how to get around that :dunno
The set is honestly amazing though!

I have the same issue with the battery screw on my Egon pack.

Clip fix- tiny dab of hot glue will allow the clip to stay tight, while still being able to remove it without breaking it further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clip fix- tiny dab of hot glue will allow the clip to stay tight, while still being able to remove it without breaking it further.

Sweet, that's good to know. I've never used hot glue, but this seems like it's worth trying. I don't really want to have to leave the pack on and don't want to rebreak the male insert, so I'll pick up a hot glue gun, I'm sure it's worth it and I can find other further uses for it. Thanks for the tip!

Sweet, that's good to know. I've never used hot glue, but this seems like it's worth trying. I don't really want to have to leave the pack on and don't want to rebreak the male insert, so I'll pick up a hot glue gun, I'm sure it's worth it and I can find other further uses for it. Thanks for the tip!

They are super cheap and easy to use....also can burn the crap out of you ....

Use a toothpick to apply the glue ....is needed it can be pulled apart and scraped clean.

It sets like a soft rubber on low setting and a semi soft plastic if on high....

I use it a lot , also can be used to fix props to figures hands....although be careful as it can bond to paint if it’s too hot...

I really should have joined this forum sooner, everyone's so helpful and nice, it's gratifying to be a part of it. Thanks for more tips, I'll def have to get hot glue, I struggled way too much with the plastic bonder, and didn't want to resort to super glue, applying hot glue with a toothpick and using an xacto to clear away or even reapply sounds way easier. Thanks again xipotec!!

I really should have joined this forum sooner, everyone's so helpful and nice, it's gratifying to be a part of it. Thanks for more tips, I'll def have to get hot glue, I struggled way too much with the plastic bonder, and didn't want to resort to super glue, applying hot glue with a toothpick and using an xacto to clear away or even reapply sounds way easier. Thanks again xipotec!!

tenor.gif

Yup!

It’s a good place.....except the “Movie Section” that’s the wild Wild West ....you been warned...

I have the same issue with the battery screw on my Egon pack.

The metal on that battery clip screw is very soft and on a spare pack of mine the Phillips head was destroyed. You can do two things...extract the screw with a precision extractor like https://www.esslinger.com/precision-screw-extractors-and-phillips-screwdrivers-set-of-6/, or drill it out. The good news is that since the metal is so soft, you can actually drill through the center of the screw with a hobby drill bit chucked into a twist drill/pin vise. I would not recommend a power tool. Chuck a bit that is slightly smaller than the screw thread diameter and slowly drill through the screw until the threads collapse.

The extractor would be much safer and far faster, however.

The metal on that battery clip screw is very soft and on a spare pack of mine the Phillips head was destroyed. You can do two things...extract the screw with a precision extractor like https://www.esslinger.com/precision-screw-extractors-and-phillips-screwdrivers-set-of-6/, or drill it out. The good news is that since the metal is so soft, you can actually drill through the center of the screw with a hobby drill bit chucked into a twist drill/pin vise. I would not recommend a power tool. Chuck a bit that is slightly smaller than the screw thread diameter and slowly drill through the screw until the threads collapse.

The extractor would be much safer and far faster, however.

:duff Much appreciated! Been wondering what to do about it since Christmas. I'll pick up an extractor, always good to have in case something similar happens again.

Big fan of your youtube channel. I've gotten a lot of the figure's you've reviewed, especially the Star Wars Movie Realization figures. I can't wait to see your Blitzway Ghostbusters review.

Thanks for checking out the channel! Glad you've enjoyed the reviews! The GB review might take awhile. I'm dreading the time it will take me to attach the proton packs and futz these figures to look decent since I'm terrible at that!

I was waiting for reviews to pull the trigger on these guys, and finally caved in!!!
But had to get them separately as the whole set is way to expensive now, but found a great deal on the 3-packs and a single Winston, which I got today.
I'll take my time for good pictures and play around with accessories and poses.
Overall, great figure! Likeness is a bit off, and the texture of the skin is also a bit overdone IMO.
Accessories are great as well as the flight suit, body is not very good, I might switch it to a TT eventually.
Gloved hands are way to stiff, so I'm using SS Darth Maul one for now
Protonpack is nice and detailed but they messed it up with the ribbed cable, it should be a little bit longer and feels a bit too fragile. Honestly not much better than the Matty one...

I decided to check if the GB2 gear worked in Winston, so just a couple of pics of it
Hehehe

e9f458524452c600d66ede0980fa070e.jpg
ff3ddb40ea5045caefa098d15cf6f033.jpg

Back