Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI.

BlueFins reply.

Hello,

Thank you again for your email, and thank you for providing all of the necessary information needed to process your request. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your request to be processed, and we will notify you if there is any additional information needed before we begin.

Thank you,

Bluefin Customer Service

Just FYI.

BlueFins reply.

Hello,

Thank you again for your email, and thank you for providing all of the necessary information needed to process your request. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your request to be processed, and we will notify you if there is any additional information needed before we begin.

Thank you,

Bluefin Customer Service

Has anyone heard back from Timewalker yet?

Just FINALLY opened up my Doc pack for inspection, no name tag problems everything SEEMS okay, still have to test the packs but one thing I noticed -- and I thought it was a packing mistake until I reviewed a few unboxing videos -- is that the hands are painted pretty dark and don't match the face tones.

Is this pretty common? ... cause I think I saw a vid with Spenglers hands in matching tones.

pvDSC09525.jpg

It's rare I bother to get the camera out...but this figure....lads! I'm not even trying, and the likeness is bang on! Beautiful figure!DSC07045.jpg

I was worried regarding the goggle paint rub. So made a felted insert for the inside of the goggles. Wanted it to be in scale, so bought some black soft felted pads with a sticky back. ( the types you get for putting under furniture when you have a hard wood floor and don't want to scratch it) used a scalpel to cut into the foam about 50% which gave the right depth. Then just cut four strips. Didn't take long. Around half an hour. Looks really stock and not aftermarket. I will let you lot decide that though. The goggles sit nice and softly on rays head. Goggle 1.jpg google 2.jpg goggle 3.jpg

Hands are a pet peeve for me with pretty much every figure.

Finished my trap holster for Ray.

Q63HUKq.jpg

That looks really nice. Well done.

Just FINALLY opened up my Doc pack for inspection, no name tag problems everything SEEMS okay, still have to test the packs but one thing I noticed -- and I thought it was a packing mistake until I reviewed a few unboxing videos -- is that the hands are painted pretty dark and don't match the face tones.

Is this pretty common? ... cause I think I saw a vid with Spenglers hands in matching tones.

View attachment 386384

That's because those are the gloved hands.....

Haha I'm jesting. I never noticed mine to be a different shade than the sculpt. If it is, I didn't really feel it was overly discernible.

I was worried regarding the goggle paint rub. So made a felted insert for the inside of the goggles. Wanted it to be in scale, so bought some black soft felted pads with a sticky back. ( the types you get for putting under furniture when you have a hard wood floor and don't want to scratch it) used a scalpel to cut into the foam about 50% which gave the right depth. Then just cut four strips. Didn't take long. Around half an hour. Looks really stock and not aftermarket. I will let you lot decide that though. The goggles sit nice and softly on rays head. View attachment 386390 View attachment 386391 View attachment 386392

Nice idea. That looks good.

View attachment 386384

Pretty common. At least one of Venkman's ungloved hands is actually gray (simulated dirt?) on top of the tonal variation.

Yeah. When I get the chance I want to try to cast copies of the main piece. I'd rather not make them all from scratch each time, because it's a bit tedious. We'll see. I might end making them each by hand in the end.

I hear ya, and good to know. I'm in no hurry for it. But it certainlly would be a great addition to anyone's display. I got Ray holding his, but Winston's is on his belt wrapped around and it looks awful like that.

Amazon you can get like 50 for 7 bucks or something.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back