Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Went with the deluxe set. Had to have the whole team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here.

GB is one of my favorite films, if not my favorite. I started out with the 3-pack because $671 sounded nicer than $896 and I would still at least have a full team that's accurate to some point in the film, but I like the film too much to not have a full team from the climax, so I added Winston as a single purchase. Plus, I plan on this set being my only GB display even if someone does an entire GB II set, so might as well have the full team with these and call it a day with GB.

Need Crow meets Winston pic's please n thank you.

Does anyone know when Timewalker will receive their shipment?

Blitzway Ghostbusters Special Pack In-Depth Review & Instructional Video

I spent a little over 2 days shooting this review so I hope everyone enjoys it and I hope it answers some questions for you. The video is over One Hour long and I cover every single little details about the figures and the accessories and I show you how to properly assemble all of the various components. To summarize whether or not I recommend the figures, well - I can only recommend them if you are a die-hard Ghostbusters fan, they are without question the best set of Ghostbusters figures ever produced. But there are certain areas Blitzway did not deliver such as the head-sculpts - you're simply not going to receive the same head-sculpts that you all saw in the promotional images. There is a lot of pro's & Con's to this set and ultimately I hope my review helps you out. Enjoy :)

It’s my favorite. I already have 4 customs I put together but will use those parts to make a GB2 set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Steve said they would ship this week...the week following TG weekend...so I would expect a few SSF members to see a shipping email before Friday.

If he still is shipping directly from CA like he intended, we all will get a shipping notice this week....but with them coming ashore right on the holiday weekend....I would be more realistic than optimistic and say the following week for shipping for most customers.

Glad its coming, this thread is desperate for more pictures.

When do the singles ship, next year?

Glad its coming, this thread is desperate for more pictures.

When do the singles ship, next year?

I got an email the day after Thanksgiving that my single purchase of Winston is shipping with my 3-pack, both from BBTS.

Re: Blitzway Ghostbusters Special Pack In-Depth Review & Instructional Video

Loved the review!

Oh good, so no delay on the singles then. They're here. I thought I read that they were coming later after the 4-pack and 3-pack had been shipped.

Nanjin Tam just wrote an interesting perspective about what's probably going on with the ECTO-1.

Making them in small quantities there wouldn't be enough parts to justify a steel mould. Therefore a lot of parts will be cast in resin, which will be fragile and prone to breakage during shipping. Hence BW are not insuring them for delivery out of China. He concludes that this is likely the same issue preventing HT from producing the 1966 Batmobile.

No wonder the suppliers are warning the retailers about stocking the car. They won't be wanting to deal with it themselves either.

Nanjin Tam just wrote an interesting perspective about what's probably going on with the ECTO-1.

Making them in small quantities there wouldn't be enough parts to justify a steel mould. Therefore a lot of parts will be cast in resin, which will be fragile and prone to breakage during shipping. Hence BW are not insuring them for delivery out of China. He concludes that this is likely the same issue preventing HT from producing the 1966 Batmobile.

No wonder the suppliers are warning the retailers about stocking the car. They won't be wanting to deal with it themselves either.

Too bad, a year ago I was looking forward to getting the ecto to display with the delorean. That was when I assumed the ecto would be priced in the same ballpark. I like blitzway's figures but I really dislike the way they operate.

Oh good, so no delay on the singles then. They're here. I thought I read that they were coming later after the 4-pack and 3-pack had been shipped.

Did you only get a single buster, Wor?

Just got my 4 pack tonight! Did the unboxing, photos tomorrow!

There is no way they would make this in resin. There would be far too many issues with parts fitting together, and it simply wouldn't hold up. I understand the point Nanjin is making, but it's silly to entertain the possibility that Blitzway would do something like that.

Back