Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

That will change now that these are starting to ship

Or perhaps we are just seeing the contenders for figure of the year ......

I will start that thread Dec 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it be fair to count all four as one entry? Or will they split the vote by each voter picking his or her favorite of the set..? Probably would not be fair to count them as one entry...

Would it be fair to count all four as one entry? Or will they split the vote by each voter picking his or her favorite of the set..? Probably would not be fair to count them as one entry...

They should count as one entry I think otherwise how so you decide whicj to vote for and as you say split the vote. Same with the NECA turtles. SS Batman will probably win lol.

If they were counted as one, then Winston's head would sink them, regardless of how good the rest of the set is.

Yeah, I'd best stay out of there. :lol

I found those Soldier Story recasts on US Ebay. They don't show up on UK Ebay, and you can't even search for them there by copying the item descriptions or numbers (though they are available for posting to the UK):

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

How did they get these? 'Borrow' the figures from a show?

I bought these months ago. Well, Egon at least. That is pretty much the quality that you'll get when they mail them. Worth the 20 or so bucks it cost.

Without having these in hand yet, I think my early vote for that would have to go to HT's old man Solo. Harley Quinn has to be up there as well, same with Chirrut Imwe.

Since it's just "figure of the year" (singular), I think the one from this set that could contend for the title is Ray.

As a set these look spectacular regardless of a few issues like Winston's paint app. The attention to detail on the accessories seems especially impressive. Just wish I was getting mine this year, looking like early 2018 though. :lol better late than never I suppose.

They should count as one entry I think otherwise how so you decide whicj to vote for and as you say split the vote. Same with the NECA turtles. SS Batman will probably win lol.

Hmmm...I don't know about that...if they count as one then FA Han Solo AND Chewbacca would have to count as one entry too...so Hot Toys would have to sink one of their best figures in a long time by having it saddled to one of their worst...

Ray's the only one who would qualify.

I hope we get some decent knock off headsculpts from these i'd love to kitbash a Dan Ackroyd in santa suit from trading place's or Bill murray quickchange clown would very cool or scrooged or caddyshack groundskeeper. I have to wait a few extra months to repay off my 4 set but thankfull Timewalker was able to keep my order.

Please please please make a Gozer!

Blitzway don't really do 'lines' do they? Just one-offs. Maybe we'll see some unofficial Terror Dogs, Gozer etc.

So should they be coming from TW any day now or nah?

I just saw that Timewalker Toys has Ecto-1 up for $1,399 ($1,339 pro-order), which is $200 less than BBTS. Does anyone have any thoughts on ordering from them? I'll may shop around a bit, but unless BBTS matches this price I'll probably order from them.

I just saw that Timewalker Toys has Ecto-1 up for $1,399 ($1,339 pro-order), which is $200 less than BBTS. Does anyone have any thoughts on ordering from them? I'll may shop around a bit, but unless BBTS matches this price I'll probably order from them.

Yes, shop with them. Steve is a hands on Owner and ask if their free shipping policy applies.

Well Timewalker is also charging $150-200 for shipping, so looks like it kinda evens out in the end

Back