Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I think everyone's so excited to see licensed 1/6 Ghostbusters figures - finally - that they're getting a slightly easy ride. Winston is a big fail obviously but the heads for Egon and Ray look great. The packs etc look great. The one thing that really sets it back for me is the Murray sculpt - it's by no means a fail but it's not... quite... there. If that had been perfect I would have felt a lot better about this set.

Then again, in hand they might be amazing.

Are the pockets accurate on the "flightsuits"? I don't recall the flashlight slip on the inner thigh.

cc304eed3ed0f300912c04cbb57acb88.jpg

bab8f78fd0376cc4bf47060fed5ed0e9.jpg

0958b79c7dfbcf3bbf404f2caab1a3d3.jpg

These pics from IAMTOYS make me glad I bought this set. Look amazing to me.

And its comparison time.....
6c73de33b4801627a85f6f865ffa29ae--ghostbusters-toys-retro-toys.jpg
DSCN2977.jpg

Some people are acting like we got this from Blitzway!!! LOL

I can't believe people actually think these look good?
It's 4 crap headsculpts in boiler suits, hardly a hard thing to do-
It's not like it took any engineering skills to hide joints & improve pose ability.
So why are the headsculpts so bad?!
They look shiny, bloated and like they washed up on the beach-just bad
I'm not even mentioning winston as I don't even know where to start with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah we heard you the first time.....is Soldier Story paying you or something?

Can’t please everyone unfortunately. And as I always say, if you don’t like it, don’t buy it. Just don’t **** on everyone else and try to ruin their enjoyment over being happy with a product. And if there are folks that want to cancel, go ahead, because from what I understand, the waitlists are plentiful and long, so those folks would give you a big handshake. Just saying.

It's not like it took any engineering skills to hide joints & improve pose ability.

What amazing 1/6 masterpiece are you comparing these to? Looks like Blitzway and KA Kim hit it out of the park again to me.

Don't feed the trolls. there is one or two with every new release of anything from figures to cars.

You're using a picture (ToyArk) that everyone has pretty much already agreed is a very unflattering, crappy photo in poor lighting, to make your tenuous case on how "bad" these are.

But from you, I wouldn't expect anything else.

Then again, in hand they might be amazing.

The only one among us in this thread who does have them in hand (I Am Toys) has repeatedly stated that in hand, these figures are stellar and that even his photos don't do them justice.

Apparently, people are still dubious.

You're using a picture (ToyArk) that everyone has pretty much already agreed is a very unflattering, crappy photo in poor lighting, to make a tenuous case on how "bad" these are.

But from you, I wouldn't expect anything else.

The only one among us in this thread who does have them in hand (I Am Toys) has repeatedly stated that in hand, these figures are stellar and that even his photos don't do them justice.

Apparently, people are still dubious.

Pretty absurd...I said some things about Tyler Durden that I am not proud of especially since it ultimately ended up being my favorite figure of 2016 but at least that was based on a genuinely terrible first cell phone picture...the I Am Toys pictures are clearly showing great figures...guess Trolls just have to troll...

Are the pockets accurate on the "flightsuits"? I don't recall the flashlight slip on the inner thigh.

I seem to have difficulty finding a photo that shows it clearly, but this is the best one I could find:

tumblr_lt19cyuq311r4aw0do1_500.jpg

If you look closely on Venkman's inner left thigh by the tube, you can see what appears to be that pocket there.

Yep. I was just doing my due diligence as well and found a few pictures where I could see it.

Forgot to ask, I Am Toys, are you able to attach the neutrino wand to the belt at all to achieve this look?

image.jpeg

Looking at your pictures, that longer carabiner attachment is on the figures' left side, while Egon in that screen shot has it on his right. Is there another one behind the pouch for the walkie talkie, or are you able either to take off or move the longer carabiner attachment to the right side?

Eff the haters...I'm more giddy than a school girl at the thought of getting my hands on my 4 pack. ESPECIALLY after my Wolf Pred debacle this week. :slap

That's a good alternate look to make one of the three look different. Shouldn't be too hard to rig that.

I can't believe those initial Toyark pics are still being used to criticise these figures after I Am Toys video and stills have since shown them to be misleading. At least use the most accurate source material if you want to pick holes in these figures. Nothing is gonna reduce my excitement of getting them anyway.

Eff the haters...I'm more giddy than a school girl at the thought of getting my hands on my 4 pack. ESPECIALLY after my Wolf Pred debacle this week. :slap

What's up with Wolf Predator? Was thinking about getting.

Back