Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

ok, Im starting to get worried, initial feedback was they turned out great but now the paint app is lackluster on at least one [emoji28]

Really no excuse for Winston not to be painted decently. These photos are not giving me the warm and fuzzys. Murray's head looks huge to me. Waiting I am Toys' video review before I loose it.

Personally feeling FANTASTIC about my 3-pack order decision, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The proto figs looked amazing, the finished product is a bit poor imo. Going by the ToyArk pics.

1.jpg

Blitzway-Ghostbusters-Special-Set-193.jpg

It's the lighting too...the promotional pic is probably fixed up a little....I admit the promo pick shows the figures at another level.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be bad photography but the paint apps look pretty poor, most notably Winston, bad paint apps can make or break a sculpt. Yeah and the overalls look different colour, I decided not to PO this set as Blitzway kind of dropped the ball with their fight club figs. This looks like another missed opportunity from them.

Really no excuse for Winston not to be painted decently. These photos are not giving me the warm and fuzzys. Murray's head looks huge to me. Waiting I am Toys' video review before I loose it.

I noticed Venkman’s head too but I think it’s more that the jumpsuit is riding high and making him look neckless.

Personally feeling FANTASTIC about my 3-pack order decision, lol.

Same. Can't wait! I hope Winston looks better in hand for those that ordered the 4 pack (No sarcasm intended. That's a genuine sentiment)[emoji868]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the pics, Richalot!:clap

The Venkman and Winston seem to be the weaker two of the set. Winston (ah-hem...) is the worst of those two obviously, but beyond his trademark hairline, the Murray likeness seems just-okay to me. It also doesn't have any of Venkman's edge or attitude. It's definitely still a nice head (in that HT way of not really nailing the likeness but making up for it in eerie-level realism,) but kind of middling and meh.:(

The Ray and Egon really seem to have come out better than the protos to me. They both looked slightly odd as protos, but they have really 100% delivered on the promise of high-end GB figs.:clap

I really only wanted Venkman (just don't have room for 4) so I'm a little bummed with the outcome - the Venkman proto had issues, but I was hoping it would be subtly transformed like Ray and Egon did.

:lol
I was thinking that too but I'm not a huge GB fan unlike some on here.

I think the photography hurts this I'll wait for I am toys video, I will say that I'm not a fan of plastic clam shell always preferred foam inserts.
Anyone know when I am toys is posting his video? I'd prefer to go by his thoughts :)

The photo's make the sculpts look really shinny not sure if that's the case in hand but I will say Egon actually looks better than I thought.

Yeah, may be just these pics. Need more to verify.

yeah need more in hand pics, maybe the lighting is making Winston look so sweaty or vaseline overload...

Also looks like the heads got pushed too far down on the necks.

I think the photography hurts this I'll wait for I am toys video, I will say that I'm not a fan of plastic clam shell always preferred foam inserts.
Anyone know when I am toys is posting his video? I'd prefer to go by his thoughts :)

Nope, I got to go to bed now too, dog tired.
Hopefully IAT will post his vid and by morning all will be ok. :pray:
I was also only going to get Venkman, so fingers crossed he looks good in the vid.

They all look like they just got back from hawaii and had to many cakes :rotfl

The lighting and futzing/posing in those toyark pics are terrible :lol

Is the four pack deluxe or regular?

Back