Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I would presume one large box, as I'm guessing the extras will come packaged with the figures as opposed to individually packaged.

I am assuming it will be packed just like the special edition tyler Duden, each one will have an individual box then another box for the special accessories. Then they will put a big slip on it to keep it all together. It's actually brilliant, cause these could be broken down from the slip cover and sold separately

I am assuming it will be packed just like the special edition tyler Duden, each one will have an individual box then another box for the special accessories. Then they will put a big slip on it to keep it all together. It's actually brilliant, cause these could be broken down from the slip cover and sold separately

Hopefully it will be packaged exactly like you say. I'm getting the three pack with slimer but still might eventually sell Egon if space and money are required for other figures. Ideally I won't do that and will instead pick up Winston to complete the set, but still nice to have a box for each in case of selling.

One of my friends is at NYCCC this weekend. He confirmed no sign of ECTO-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have been perfect to unveil Ecto in NYC.:(

Yeah definitely. Blitzway said it was a possibility too. Such a shame. I was keeping the faith.

Yeah definitely. Blitzway said it was a possibility too. Such a shame. I was keeping the faith.

It must be still quite a-ways from reveal-ready for them to not have delivered on that possibility.

I'm sure the Durden thing had something to do with it. They might hold their cards closer to their chest for a while longer while they sort out this recall and factory check business.

All this time waiting for the ecto 1 to be revealed makes me excited and nervous at the same time. Either it could be pure gold or a monumental disaster. The only problem ill have is finding space for this monster because correct me if im wrong but would the blitzway ecto 1 be the longest 1/6th scale vehicle to be released?. I know taowan release pretty big 1/6th scale Humvees and MRAP vehicles and they recently released a 1/6th scale ww2 truck but i don't know if either would be as long as ecto 1.

Last edited:

The 89 Batmobile IRL is 260" long, Ecto-1 is 249", so the Blitzway car should be 41.5" long. Slightly shorter than the HT 89 Bats (which is about 4 inches too short).

Have faith. Am sure if they are spending this much time it will blow people away. They've set the bar very high with the figures, so the Ecto will need to be at least at that level or higher. Looking at it this way they should take their time and not rush it in my opinion.

All this time waiting for the ecto 1 to be revealed makes me excited and nervous at the same time. Either it could be pure gold or a monumental disaster. The only problem ill have is finding space for this monster because correct me if im wrong but would the blitzway ecto 1 be the longest 1/6th scale vehicle to be released?. I know taowan release pretty big 1/6th scale Humvees and MRAP vehicles and they recently released a 1/6th scale ww2 truck but i don't know if either would be as long as ecto 1.

From what I understand the Ecto is about the same length as the 89 batmobile give or take an inch or two.
Really can't wait to get this!

Have faith. Am sure if they are spending this much time it will blow people away. They've set the bar very high with the figures so the Ecto will need to be at least at that level or higher. Looking at it this way they should take their time and not rush it in my opinion.

The final product for those remains to be seen. I'm confident they'll turn out great though.

How much interest there is in Ecto-1 I think is contingent on how good the figures turn out. I don't think people will want an Ecto-1 without any (great looking) figures to go with it.

I hope we get Slimeblower Ray down the road that why I am holding off on the current one.

question is though how much will ecto 1 cost? Hopefully below $800 coz id imagine the shipping would be quite high on it given its size and theres the inevitable customs duty also for those outside the US.

Wondering which set is everyone planning to preorder/preordered from? After seeing is at NYCC I'm sold on the 4 pack, now I'm wondering where is the best place to get it from..:dunno

I think most people here either preordered from timewalker or flossies.

Flossie seems to be the best deal right now.

I'm debating Flossie or Timewalker. Thoughts?

Back