Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. mine didnt have one.
since it was the last shipment from china. they mustve ran out of memory cards or rushed it. as much as i see residue where glue is applied. i take it as rushed out.

everything is working minus the sound box. i see the red flashing light inside the box. the wiring is connected under. im sure connecting the black/red wires in the assembly has nothing to do with it.hmm

4abce261d5f36ba969320f2764b5620e.jpg

I thought min didnt come with memory card too, I pushed this little thing inside and then it popped out. But it?s not a bid deal, u can buy one. Honestly I just test the player and I dont think I will ever bother with it agin. The USB cable killed it for me, wish all electronics connected to one hidden AC/USB output.

4abce261d5f36ba969320f2764b5620e.jpg

I thought min didnt come with memory card too, I pushed this little thing inside and then it popped out. But it?s not a bid deal, u can buy one. Honestly I just test the player and I dont think I will ever bother with it agin. The USB cable killed it for me, wish all electronics connected to one hidden AC/USB output.

i was about to do that but with a flashlight i notice the connectors for the card to touch were visible.
i realized the siren audio i have wasnt converted yet to mp3. it was still mp4 video. i can kick myself for that one. lol
everything came out great!
thanks for the help

Im glad i pulled the trigger and didnt cancel. this is thing is HUGE.
wife still mad at me tho.lol

Attachments

• IMG_6638.jpg
    IMG_6638.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_6640.jpg
    IMG_6640.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_6641.jpg
    IMG_6641.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_6642.jpg
    IMG_6642.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_6643.jpg
    IMG_6643.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_6647.jpg
    IMG_6647.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_6653.jpg
    IMG_6653.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 162
Let?s do a roll call on the Ecto-1...

I got one!!!

1. Chuck Norris
2. Outatime1978
3. davejames
4. Bgnyc007
5. swo77
6. TurdFurgusonsHat
7. Mattyboy1010
8. GuruAskew
9. TexasFinest
10. Black Sheep
11. Jason
12. iMax-S
13. PH@Ben
14. dls712
15. subzro
16. namebrand
17. Nailz
18. hokietwo
19. Life_m2000
20. Sturanich
21. Marine Boy
22. Jolietbat (Bumped by Chuck Norris)
23. Mattyboy1010
21. Hemooo
22. 67L88Stingray
23. Wolfdesigns
24. DrDeath

Never thought I'd actually see someone that bought a Hitler figure. I saw one in person at Mandarake in Akihabara for 30,000 yen and was just totally dumbfounded that it was actually a real thing. Just kept staring at it thinking I was tripping out on something.

Never thought I'd actually see someone that bought a Hitler figure. I saw one in person at Mandarake in Akihabara for 30,000 yen and was just totally dumbfounded that it was actually a real thing. Just kept staring at it thinking I was tripping out on something.
You're in the wrong topic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol I got a hitler [emoji1787] some people?s sense of humour is different, just need a winston Churchill to go with it [emoji3166]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let?s do a roll call on the Ecto-1...

I got one!!!

1. Chuck Norris
2. Outatime1978
3. davejames
4. Bgnyc007
5. swo77
6. TurdFurgusonsHat
7. Mattyboy1010
8. GuruAskew
9. TexasFinest
10. Black Sheep
11. Jason
12. iMax-S
13. PH@Ben
14. dls712
15. subzro
16. namebrand
17. Nailz
18. hokietwo
19. Life_m2000
20. Sturanich
21. Marine Boy
22. Jolietbat (Bumped by Chuck Norris)
23. Mattyboy1010
21. Hemooo
22. 67L88Stingray
23. Wolfdesigns
24. DrDeath

people are buying murderous freaks that kills for the fun of killing like Jason and Predators, Hitler is pretty mild compared to them.

Maybe it's based on the Hitler in Indiana Jones, or the Hitler in JoJo Rabbit, or the Hitler in Inglorious Basterds, or the Hitler in Man in the High Castle. Hitler seems to have become a pop culture icon these days.

I really hope Hitler won't ever become a pop culture icon.

I just remind you that he killed thousands of men, women and children, and not in a movie but in the real life.

As a french guy, i can assure you that it happened because my grandfather spent 5 years in a german camp as a prisoner of war... I never had the chance to know him...

Everyone is free to collect what they want but ?*Potato*? please do not mix reality and fiction. Guys really died, and not on a filmstrip...
Or maybe we got a totally different sense of humor in Europe than in US.
Sorry for the off-topic.

people are buying murderous freaks that kills for the fun of killing like Jason and Predators, Hitler is pretty mild compared to them.

make believe vs real life. The millions killed would not think that is mild.

Anyway lets stick to make believe and ECTO-1. So much better to talk about

Maybe it's based on the Hitler in Indiana Jones, or the Hitler in JoJo Rabbit, or the Hitler in Inglorious Basterds, or the Hitler in Man in the High Castle. Hitler seems to have become a pop culture icon these days.

I guess I can see how someone who's a big WWII buff might want a Hitler in their collection. Or if they just like the German uniforms or the various outfits he wore. As long as they don't actually admire the guy.

I certainly couldn't do it though. I've been working on a German Disguise Indy recently, and even just having that uniform in my collection makes me a bit uneasy.

Back