Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what camera did you use on these photos. look like the best photos for ecto-1.

would be difficult to build a case for it. wouldn't want dust to get onto it would be difficult to take care and not scratch the windows when dusting off.

Thanks, Im using Nikon D800E

You could if you dismantle it. But are you really going to ever get it out that often mine isn?t coming out and I can get mine out of mine.

I don?t want to try getting it out straight to see it might mean tilting it or something and I don?t want to risk breaking something. And on the Moducase white version the white fake leather is crap. It leaves yellow marks where the rubber feet on statues are and depression so once you place something you cannot move it. Get the black one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

copy, thanks for the info. with the fake leather sometimes if you move something the indent will fade over the course of couple days, worth a shot. as for the case you def want to avoid dust and risking it getting damaged if left out of a case but I think im gonna want access to it to hit the lights and maybe open up the doors etc. sometimes. Ships tomorrow lets see what I can figure out.

id love to see how more of you guys are displaying.

copy, thanks for the info. with the fake leather sometimes if you move something the indent will fade over the course of couple days, worth a shot. as for the case you def want to avoid dust and risking it getting damaged if left out of a case but I think im gonna want access to it to hit the lights and maybe open up the doors etc. sometimes. Ships tomorrow lets see what I can figure out.

id love to see how more of you guys are displaying.

Yeah but the yellow stains are still there. I did think about buying better material and stapling it to the board but it?s extra cost and time moving statues that could get damaged when you start fannying about with them lol. I have ordered another set of white for the hall but next time probably get black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick question. Is there a protective film of the center front window on the inside? I know there is one from the outside bust is there one u peel from the inside ?

I discovered scratches/scuff marks on the hood. It?s only visible when u look directly at it with the spotlight on top. They r not deep, anything worth trying or better to leave it as is?
468ddf10dbecd6330084342a00e1ec03.jpg

I discovered scratches/scuff marks on the hood. It?s only visible when u look directly at it with the spotlight on top. They r not deep, anything worth trying or better to leave it as is?
468ddf10dbecd6330084342a00e1ec03.jpg

I don't know what they seal the paint with, but I wonder if using and then removing a tiny amount of high quality auto wax would do the trick?

Yea agree, unless you know what your doing, just leave it. I don't know how many times I've made things worse by trying to fix tiny scratches.....

I don't know what they seal the paint with, but I wonder if using and then removing a tiny amount of high quality auto wax would do the trick?

wax should be safe. as long as it is WAX only and not some wax that comes with polish or scratch removal gimmick.

wax should be safe. as long as it is WAX only and not some wax that comes with polish or scratch removal gimmick.

Thanks for the tip, will probably start with that if I attempted to fix it.

COUNT ME IN! MINE IS HOME
only thing is a couple of paint smudges that are not that serious.
still need to test the electronics
question: i thought it comes with an micro SD card and i know it doesnt have the siren like the book says it does

Let?s do a roll call on the Ecto-1...

I got one!!!

1. Chuck Norris
2. Outatime1978
3. davejames
4. Bgnyc007
5. swo77
6. TurdFurgusonsHat
7. Mattyboy1010
8. GuruAskew
9. TexasFinest
10. Black Sheep
11. Jason
12. iMax-S
13. PH@Ben
14. dls712
15. subzro
16. namebrand
17. Nailz
18. hokietwo
19. Life_m2000
20. Sturanich
21. Marine Boy
22. Jolietbat (Bumped by Chuck Norris)
23. Mattyboy1010
21. Hemooo
22. 67L88Stingray
23. Wolfdesigns

COUNT ME IN! MINE IS HOME
only thing is a couple of paint smudges that are not that serious.
still need to test the electronics
question: i thought it comes with an micro SD card and i know it doesnt have the siren like the book says it does

Big congrats! Yes there is an empty micro SD card already inserted inside the player (u need to push to pop) then u can download any files u want.

Big congrats! Yes there is an empty micro SD card already inserted inside the player (u need to push to pop) then u can download any files u want.

Nope. mine didnt have one.
since it was the last shipment from china. they mustve ran out of memory cards or rushed it. as much as i see residue where glue is applied. i take it as rushed out.

everything is working minus the sound box. i see the red flashing light inside the box. the wiring is connected under. im sure connecting the black/red wires in the assembly has nothing to do with it.hmm

Back