Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked them about that and they said they don?t send defected ones to customers, that?s what they told me anyway lol.

They do actually, it's been proven. Another member here got one of my returns a few years ago, and I have gotten multiple pieces from them that I know were returns(clearly opened or reboxed and missing original shipper, etc...)

Oh and you can add me to the list also:yess:

They do actually, it's been proven. Another member here got one of my returns a few years ago, and I have gotten multiple pieces from them that I know were returns(clearly opened or reboxed and missing original shipper, etc...)

Oh and you can add me to the list also:yess:

Reselling because someone decided they did not want it (or something like that) after opening is different than reselling something clearly defective.

Some closeups.

c25ad14b38a89ed93c44237f3af09ecb.jpg

0ff7943c0c323f62472a59e41478cf63.jpg

6763244be434d05a7106f0a508edb6ba.jpg

83fd6f5411340dfe97a61e4389ff689a.jpg

34e5ec40390a3dc21f5c08b99f7f8e94.jpg

d60ea7f11538876428d34131949b8aa8.jpg

52e147f07c2dbf8cfdb5d3d36ec79340.jpg

Let?s do a roll call on the Ecto-1...

I got one!!!

1. Chuck Norris
2. Outatime1978
3. davejames
4. Bgnyc007
5. swo77
6. TurdFurgusonsHat
7. Mattyboy1010
8. GuruAskew
9. TexasFinest
10. Black Sheep
11. Jason
12. iMax-S
13. PH@Ben
14. dls712
15. subzro
16. namebrand
17. Nailz
18. hokietwo
19. Life_m2000
20. Sturanich
21. Marine Boy
22. Jolietbat (Bumped by Chuck Norris)
23. Mattyboy1010
21. Hemooo
22. 67L88Stingray

anyone receive tracking info from timewalkers yet?
their last weeks email said they got their last shipments of ecto-1 in the warehouse. im in that last wave and havent seen anything yet

I got a complete lemon. My strobe lights were both broken off on the front. The one I found rattling around in the box was broken off cleanly and would be an easy gluing fix and it looks like the other one would be too, if it was included, that is. That?s the deal-breaker. The other one is nowhere to be found. The blue tube on the right side of the vehicle had what looked like the remnants of tissue paper embedded in the paint. I managed to scrape most of it off but it?s still visible. The rear lights don?t rotate either. I thumped on them and got them to turn a handful of times but it was of no use.

I contacted Blitzway on Wednesday and on Facebook on Thursday and I?ve heard nothing.i contacted Sideshow on Thursday and heard back pretty quickly. Like others have heard in this thread, they have no replacement stock. They offered me a $200 Sideshow card or the complete return/refund.

I opted for the return. The tissue paper thing I could live with. I?m planning on getting a case so I could even live with the light problem, plus I could convince myself that that may be fixable if I was ever brave enough to crack it open, or let it run long enough, or keep thumping it trying to awaken it. The broken and missing light though? I?d never be able to ignore it.

BBTS is still taking orders. It?s about $45 more than Sideshow was and I?m losing like $80 in rewards points I was hoping to use on the Bill & Ted figures. The wait between sending the bum Sideshow one back and BBTS shipping theirs is going to kill me. If they don?t come through with my new order I?m going to be devastated. Like I feel like I need to be put on sedatives to deal with the anxiety over imagining that BBTS email saying they can?t fulfill my order after I?ve already sent the broken one back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also forgot to mention that surprisingly BBTS double boxes even this. It's crazy how big the box you receive is, but it does give you a much better chance at your car and box arriving in good shape. Mine was punctured through the BBTS box and through the standard brown shipper but the art box was spared damage. I'm pretty sure it would have been a different story had BBTS not added the extra layer.

But would you be able to take it out?

You could if you dismantle it. But are you really going to ever get it out that often mine isn?t coming out and I can get mine out of mine.

I don?t want to try getting it out straight to see it might mean tilting it or something and I don?t want to risk breaking something. And on the Moducase white version the white fake leather is crap. It leaves yellow marks where the rubber feet on statues are and depression so once you place something you cannot move it. Get the black one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot [emoji1374]

Part II
9057b3987fad0892967db85dd6d514b9.jpg

what camera did you use on these photos. look like the best photos for ecto-1.

would be difficult to build a case for it. wouldn't want dust to get onto it would be difficult to take care and not scratch the windows when dusting off.

Did anyone ever figure out if this would fit in a single case? There?s a crazy voice in my head telling me I could justify buying two of them since I have the Hot Toys Delorean but it would be less-insane to buy one for starters. Stacking them would still make more sense for me space-wise as opposed to this side-by-side situation.

an inverted fish tank would be easier and cheaper.

Waiting on BBTS. They always run behind. I had POed from SS but my collectibles credit card had expired and they canceled before I realized. When I called and explained that their emails about my card had gone into spam they said they couldn?t reactivate my order because it was sold out. I went on the WL, but saw that BBTS still had them with flat rate shipping. Which worked out just a little higher. Of course once I?d switched over SS converted my WL a week later. Oh well. I can?t put this out for another 6 months at least anyway.

Alright so I finally received the 90 degree USB adapter from amazon and I think it looks better then using the white Blitzway USB cable. I mean it still stands out but not as bad IMO.

I also order black wire loom tubing to wrap the usb cable in. I think I may order a smaller gauge of wire loom tubing so that it matches the other smaller tubes.

11df47899dc2c67130ed1d6db8ae1de8.jpg

d63c69e3ad051a6d0526cbe0774e71d5.jpg

960188ac25f93966f7f9871cf6b3e680.jpg

cf2cff453fa7b1cf511164c5144520e7.jpg

f699bf14db280a070cb4bd2f3d13d2f0.jpg

e4da460265e8a0a64a79f6b44391071f.jpg

ae62a137397dc1a3bbcbe5c1929c3e8d.jpg

Back