Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was unsure about this when it was rumoured, but I thought, realistically when am I going to have the chance to buy a 1/6th Ecto 1 again, I had to buy one.
Still only slightly worried by the size, even if I don't display it (custom in wall display cabinet is being made) its still an enormous box to tuck away. :yess:

I?m getting this.

Anyone need a Prime1 Transformers Jazz. Hit me up as Ill be using the funds to fund this. Thanks!

Very exciting piece!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a look on ebay... why are sellers selling these for this low? Free shipping from USA to UK? Wha?

Also considering the fact that ebay takes 10% of your sale price off you, these sellers are selling at a loss.....

I would be wary buying this from anyone but a reputable site. An eBay seller selling for $1500 and free shipping just doesn?t seem right. The shipping box is HUGE.

it's not cheap...

GBP 1549 is almost $2000 usd

Anyone know where to get the sound file for the siren?

According to the listing on Sideshow, this is supposed to come with the siren sound already, right?

"Also featured, is a high-end lighting system and rotating light bar in addition to an embedded digital audio player with siren!"

Unless their information is wrong.

According to the listing on Sideshow, this is supposed to come with the siren sound already, right?

"Also featured, is a high-end lighting system and rotating light bar in addition to an embedded digital audio player with siren!"

Unless their information is wrong.

Don?t know. Thought the memory card was blank and we had to put or own on it.

Does anyone know for sure?

Perhaps the siren but I?d doubt the music based on other areas they have shown to try to cut costs, they would not want to have to pay for the rights to use the music.

Don?t know. Thought the memory card was blank and we had to put or own on it.

Does anyone know for sure?

You are correct. Blitzway said it comes with a blank memory card and get the sound file for the siren yourself.

Any sound files out there that have both the siren and theme song playing together, like in the Blitzway video? I'm sure any basic editing program can do it easily, but I've never used them before. :p

Merging the siren with Cleanin' Up The Town like in the movie would be another cool option to have.

Good thinking Batman.
Think I?ll do that with Saving the Day

Back