Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn ! No time tonight will tackle this thing tomorrow B1D57EE3-FB58-4DF5-AF85-05A29D3D6F5F.jpg

If you love Ghostbusters, this is the piece to own. It?s gorgeous, it?s huge, and I really believe no one will attempt this again in the foreseeable future. Grab it now before it doubles/triples in price. One thing; mine had some slight paint rubbing on the front bumper. To me, not a big deal as it?s very slight, but something for everyone to look out for.

I was wavering a bit the last month or so but Ghostbusters is my favorite movie and i would end up hating myself if i passed on this. I'm nervously awaiting the shipping price :lol

Contacted sideshow to see if they could process my order early and the guy said he couldn?t. They are getting these in small batches but he did quote me $200.90 for shipping to Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contacted sideshow to see if they could process my order early and the guy said he couldn?t. They are getting these in small batches but he did quote me $200.90 for shipping to Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in Texas too, and got the same quote. Mine is shipping tomorrow though. When did you order it?

It sure would have been nice if I could've spread that last payment out over the last 5 or 6 months it's been delayed, so the extra shipping wouldn't be quite so painful. :rolleyes2

That's not true since everyone gets different shipping quotes.

the exact meaning the exact for everyone. they just threw in a ball park figure depending on your region because any miscalculation would result in a loss due to the weight & dimension of the items.

If you are a Ghostbuster die hardcore fan, this is the piece to own. But damned, the retail + shipping prices are insane.

The hobby had changed a lot these last ten years. I remember when i begun to buy my first SW collectibles back to 2008, a lot of stuff was very affordable. In 2013, i bought DX08 168 euros and DX09 182 euros new in box, and the figures were already on the market for more than a year.

Now it seems that everything is sold out in PO in a few weeks. You really have to jump on it when it comes out because the secondary market is crazy nowadays.
I feel it really reduces the fun factor...

I had a look on ebay... why are sellers selling these for this low? Free shipping from USA to UK? Wha?

Also considering the fact that ebay takes 10% of your sale price off you, these sellers are selling at a loss.....

I would be wary buying this from anyone but a reputable site. An eBay seller selling for $1500 and free shipping just doesn?t seem right. The shipping box is HUGE.

Back