Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://youtu.be/UV9a1QxEw0A

I may actually decide to get a dirt cheap airbrush and compresser kit off amazon, look at the results you can get. Looks quite like Blitzway?s chrome. That would look great.

Even if the airbrush only gets a few uses out of it before breaking it would be worth it.

Pics Blitzway?
95d5e1e4fac76dafac139fd7e2f7d732.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Same fiasco as the figures we?d be lucky to get it in hand this year. Too many cry wolf scenarios on when they are shipping.

Lol I remember Timewalker charged for the figures because Blitzway people told them they were on the boat and would shortly arrive. It was something dumb like three or more months after when they showed up. Blitzway really needs to pull their head out of their arses if this is happening again.

I know with the figures his (Timewalkers) original plan was to go out and ship them straight from the docks (or wherever they were are) to save time and money. It did not happen because of all the false information of when they would be arriving. So he might be trying to do the same this time with the car

I'm going to be slightly annoyed if Timewalker starts shipping this out weeks before Sideshow...

Pretty sure this went up for pre-order on Timewalker before it went up on Sideshow for what that's worth. I remember being slightly annoyed seeing it on Sideshow well after I had already preordered it from Timewalker, not because I don't like Timewalker, but because of missing out on rewards points with Sideshow since I already had a lot of points banked with them. In any event, I'm more than happy with the service that Timewalker Toys has provided so far. Even better if they somehow get their shipment first.

I just assumed that Timewalker was getting their stock from Sideshow but it might not be the case with Blitzway stuff. It does apparently arrive at the same docks.

I just assumed that Timewalker was getting their stock from Sideshow but it might not be the case with Blitzway stuff. It does apparently arrive at the same docks.
Pretty sure timewalker gets their stock from bluefin. I believe that was the case with the figures.

Back