Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was all set to preorder this but then passed due to the size and then found out about the eaglemoss ecto and was considering it due to the smaller size but now not sure what I want to do. Might have to pass considering I just spent a small fortune on an upcoming Disney trip for my kids.

Where are the final production pics? Are they going to ship this before showing how it turned out?

The only reason we see early pics from Hot Toys is because people take pics as soon as they pick it up from the factory.

Nobody releases 'final production pics' before shipping.

Someone got the figures early from BW for a review but seems like BW does not do anything like the pictures you see from HT

The only reason we see early pics from Hot Toys is because people take pics as soon as they pick it up from the factory.

Nobody releases 'final production pics' before shipping.

Yeah we it saw twice with The Iron Man Mark L and John Wick an american YT review before they were released in HK.

asked Blitzway if they would share another photo update, they said they would next week.

here's hoping.

Spoke with Sideshow today about an estimated shipping cost since the website says the dimensional weight is 161lbs. The woman told me to estimate $80 for shipping when it comes in

Spoke with Sideshow today about an estimated shipping cost since the website says the dimensional weight is 161lbs. The woman told me to estimate $80 for shipping when it comes in

Considering their ridiculous charge for a smallish lightweight box $80 for this actually isn't that bad.

Definitely looking forward to this piece 2 years in waiting. If that?s estimated shipping should not be bad for me. I ordered through Timewaker toys they?re based out of Kansas I believe. I?m in Florida so better than Sideshow shipping to me from California.

a2b2dd109f4b9c059f3369c50ea4aa81.jpg

Back