BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks very much Sid & Opti! :hi5:

Going to do some more pics over the weekend with different poses.

Might be time to bump this.

I want to see what Blitzway can do next, because they smashed this one out of the park.

I'm EAGER to see their next piece, too. Everyone who visits my house is wowed by it, even 'normal' people with no interest in sculptures or Bruce Lee, lol.

Edit: oh, I thought I was on the 1:3 the Bruce Lee thread, lol. Still interested to see, even if I'm not into action figures.

DID do supposedly have a Michael in the works, there was one of him in his army uniform at shows last year, though I don't recall it at the same shows this year. Maybe it'll come out, maybe it won't....

Would LOVE a Michael.

Little bit late in replying, but after this, I'd be interested in whatever they do next I think. This figure was that good. Anyone who likes their figures and enjoyed this movie should buy it. I very rarely give a 10/10 to anything I buy (maybe 2-3 items in 20+ years of collecting movie memorablia), but this gets it. It is that good.

Man, I hate to revive this thread but I've gotta do some digging. How does the body that comes with this figure compare to a TT-18/19 or a TT-18/19 knock off? I'm wondering if some of the Carlito attire would fit the TT, but I'm getting the feeling that the Blitzway body is too narrow, and the clothes would be too tailored to that slimmer body. Any insight? I really appreciate it guys, I haven't found a solid comparison of the bodies.

They'd be way off, the closest to the Blitzway body is the EB RM-5 which they used for their figures. The torso and arms are bigger though so shirts are a tight fit. The best body for Blitzway is Blitzway.

Thanks buddy. I had found the silver shirt, which is perfect for what I'm kitbashing, but it looked like it would be too small. To top it off it seems that, from what I've heard, it would be too short for a TT as well.

Man, I hate to revive this thread but I've gotta do some digging. How does the body that comes with this figure compare to a TT-18/19 or a TT-18/19 knock off? I'm wondering if some of the Carlito attire would fit the TT, but I'm getting the feeling that the Blitzway body is too narrow, and the clothes would be too tailored to that slimmer body. Any insight? I really appreciate it guys, I haven't found a solid comparison of the bodies.

What do you mean? I wish more people would bump this thread! Poor Carlito gets no love. Fantastic figure, the sculpt is better than 90% of what HT puts out and this thread is a ghost town.

I have both Carlito and Scarface bodies in my stash so I can size them up later to tell you for sure, but I'd imagine that the closest you're going to come to them is with a HT Slim (TTM 09, TTM 22), or a ZCWO Slim whic is nearly identical to HT

Blitzway bodies have thin arms so shirts and jackets barely fit other bodies. Their Scarface shirt is so tight on the arms of the RM-5 I was worried the sleeves would split when I was putting it on.

Back