Statue Blitzway- 1/4 'Superb Scale' Marilyn Monroe full spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having an issue getting her to sit flat on the base, she's very wobbly and her peg wont go in any further...
Having the same issue with mine. I figure it's by roughly 1/16th an inch for me and she's not too wobbly. I'm not quite sure it's a huge cause for concern but it is a little worrisome.

Sold out everywhere...and with good reason. Secondary market prices insane already..

Got mine in today, and she is gorgeous. Flawless paint app.

7pD4Fcz.jpg

D1meRmR.jpg

Fantastic pictures Transient! I'm eager to look at mine closer this weekend! I also need to get a new camera for stills. I bought a new, small camcorder last year to do reviews, but alas, my usual procrastination has caused that to be put off!

Any sales at insane prices, or just optimistic sellers?

I haven't seen any prices yet, but I'm sure this will sell well on the secondary market for those who choose to go that route. It's a gorgeous looking statue, and even with the high costs mine came with, I don't think I'd have much trouble coming out on top if it came down to it. But yes, anyone can ask for anything...it all comes down to what it sells for.

This is THE best face paint/sculpt i have ever seen in the 10 years of statue collecting, having owned majority of the releases at one point in time or another, including the custom works commissioned.

It's unbelievable.

Yes, still waiting here. (though I got her at the very last minute so I imagine there are many orders ahead of mine to process?)

Same here. I'm hoping that's the case, but I'm getting a little nervous now. Transient's amazing photos are not helping the anxiety either. :panic:

Figures that when I get money together for this it's sold out. Aarrrggghh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is sold put from the company- I don't see how any more will get distributed unless they were in a wholesaler warehouse somewhere held up for a month or so...

It would be horrible if there is no ES on these. :(

No way, dude. I'm not just saying this as someone waiting on my own statue to ship, but I think most people agree this particular piece is capital 'A' Art, which a lot of people should have the opportunity to appreciate. My only reservation would be that hand-painting more of these would take time away from Blitzway developing more new actors/actresses.

No way, dude. I'm not just saying this as someone waiting on my own statue to ship, but I think most people agree this particular piece is capital 'A' Art, which a lot of people should have the opportunity to appreciate. My only reservation would be that hand-painting more of these would take time away from Blitzway developing more new actors/actresses.

I'm not one to care about edition sizes so long as I have the pieces I want, but this one definitely has an ES. It may be written as TBD, but Blitz isn't really that quick on getting things that should be done, well...done. They had this up for sale for a month or so after it was already sold out, and it took them weeks to even respond to people inquiring about it.

When they did, however, they said it was sold out. Some sites may have some coming late from somewhere, but Blitzway isn't going to be making more of them. If they were, then the obvious response to all those e-mails would be, "This run is sold out, but we're doing another in February, so we'll put you down for that one!" They've moved on to Rocky now, and with these all being hand-painted meticulously, they'll just keep moving forward. Bruce Lee is still up as TBD on their website, and he's been long sold out all over.

In the end, the quick and dirty answer is: yes, Blitzway should've just said, 3000 or 5000 or whatever it is, and just numbered the bases.

Back