Statue Blitzway- 1/4 'Superb Scale' Marilyn Monroe full spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- 1/4 'Superb Scale' Marilyn Monroe teaser.

From what I see so far she looks amazing. Would be awesome to see a whole line of old Hollywood stars and starletts.

Its great that this hobby seems to be starting to recover from Hot Toys shifting into mass market Marvel production.

3A, Asmus, Blitzway, etc great stuff.

Don't need Marilyn personally but I hope they continue a 'movie icon' line.
I'd definitely be in for Bogie from Casablanca.

After Blitzways EtD Bruce Lee proto to production disappointment, I think it might be better to see 'in hand' pics before buying.

What disappointment? Looks good to me.

blitzway%20bruce%20lee12.jpg

What disappointment? Looks good to me.
I didn't say it doesn't look good. My disappointment is the proto to production differences that were a let down to me personally. I actually think the statue might be the best mass produced Bruce Lee statue released so far. But not the Bruce Lee collectible I thought it might be.

That's why I think it might be better for me to see how the the production statue of Monroe looks like before getting too excited, like I did for the EtD Bruce Lee statue.

I didn't say it doesn't look good. My disappointment is the proto to production differences that were a let down to me personally. I actually think the statue might be the best mass produced Bruce Lee statue released so far. But not the Bruce Lee collectible I thought it might be.

That's why I think it might be better for me to see how the the production statue of Monroe looks like before getting too excited, like I did for the EtD Bruce Lee statue.

Fair enough mate. Apart from the poorly done cuts and average sweat apps, I think the rest actually came out fairly good.

I think the Marilyn Monroe statue will turn out fine though, seeing as most of the sculpt will be covered by a dress.

This is interesting. Not a fan of Monroe, but would love to see more classic movie icons. I'd be interested in Jimmy Stewart. Even something like a Good, Bad, Ugly Eastwood. Would also be a good opportunity to revisit John Wayne.

Eastwood, John Wayne, Steve McQueen, Gregory Peck, Elizabeth Taylor, Marlon Brando, Audrey Hepburn, and Ann-Margret are instant buys for me.

There are some beautiful full body shots of this thing.
Blitzway sure know how to make a prototype.
If they can back it up in production it will be a stunning tribute.

There are some beautiful full body shots of this thing.

Where? I've only found some specs.

Products Details:

Licensor: 20th Century Fox
Product Type: Superb Scale Statue, (1/4 scale) Hybrid type
Statue Size : Approximately H 450mm W 155mm
Diorama Base Size : Approximately H 90mm W 240mm

Saw a release date of June 2015 don't know if error ? This fast from Blitzway :horror maybe PO date?

Full spec added!

I thought the hands looked great, lol. One more question for those who have ordered from Blitzway, do they charge up front or when they ship?

Back