Blaspheme !!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supes picks up the Hulk, lifts him up into space and let's him die in the vacuum (or sends him spinning into the sun.) The End. :monkey3

But if Hulk whips out a shard of Kryptonite from his torn jeans pocket, then Supes in for a mighty whoopin'... :monkey5

-Hulk doesnt need to breathe in space anymore (see WWH PROLOGUE ).:lecture

- Hulk thrown into the sun will make him absorb gamma radiation in such a high concentration that he might become a being of cosmic power level (We might see this at the end of WWH actually,rumors of the Hulk being thrown into the sun by the Sentry are all over the net.)):lecture

So, no Supes wouldnt beat Hulk that way.:lecture

- Hulk thrown into the sun will make him absorb gamma radiation in such a high concentration that he might become a being of cosmic power level (We might see this at the end of WWH actually,rumors of the Hulk being thrown into the sun by the Sentry are all over the net.)):lecture

WWHBG.jpg

NUFF SAID!

Pretty soon Hulk will only need to LOOK at people to kill them. Sounds like Marvel writters get a little carried away.

Pretty soon Hulk will only need to LOOK at people to kill them. Sounds like Marvel writters get a little carried away.

...anger is a powerful tool...and the HULK is GOD of ANGER...I don't see a problem with the HULK evolving into something godlike...wOoT!

Whoa....Whoa.....Whoa. Hulk IS NOT Chuck Norris. :lol

I'm a big Superman Fan and a big Hulk Fan. Their fight would be completely one sided on Superman's side by simple tale of the tape kind of thing but Superman would never kill Hulk, its not in his nature. Superman may beat Hulk but wouldn't take it to that step.....on the other hand depending on which Hulk we are dealing with, Hulk might effectively skull f Superman if given the chance. While Superman could rip off the Hulk's head and throw it around like a Koosh ball, slap some Kryptonite onto Hulk in the form of a necklace or a ring even casually and you'd see a Hulk sized hole in Superman's ass. A writer could easily set it up to have whomever they wanted to win.

Whoa....Whoa.....Whoa. Hulk IS NOT Chuck Norris. :lol

I'm a big Superman Fan and a big Hulk Fan. Their fight would be completely one sided on Superman's side by simple tale of the tape kind of thing but Superman would never kill Hulk, its not in his nature. Superman may beat Hulk but wouldn't take it to that step.....on the other hand depending on which Hulk we are dealing with, Hulk might effectively skull f Superman if given the chance. While Superman could rip off the Hulk's head and throw it around like a Koosh ball, slap some Kryptonite onto Hulk in the form of a necklace or a ring even casually and you'd see a Hulk sized hole in Superman's ass. A writer could easily set it up to have whomever they wanted to win.

And that's exactly the point. Whoever the writter wanted to win is exactly who would win.

Without his head attached to his shoulders he doesn't need to breathe anywhere! :rolleyes:

There was a DC/Marvel comic matchup of Superman and Hulk if I remember
correctly, and Superman won that competition if I'm not mistaken.

I love the idea of unadulterated rage and unending brute strength, but
knowledge, speed, and cunning (combined with superpowers) whould still
put Superman on top of any matchup with any incarnation of the Hulk.

JS

remember the more you piss off the hulk. the stronger he gets. he would eventually send the man of steel packing somewhere and doomsday.the hulk woud beat him senseless.

Back