Blade Movie PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kremzeek

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Standing preferred.

Alt heads as the Excl. Sunglasses on/off. Make Trench coat removable for optional display.

That is all.....

Agreed. Shocking they made the faux bronze Drac from B3 but no Blade PF. It would sell.

The funds could go to paying Wesley Snipes back taxes... :lol

No, I think it would be a great idea. I would love to see a Blade PF.

Wow....where did you get that blade figure and where did you get the bike??

Wow....where did you get that blade figure and where did you get the bike??

I ask HOT TOYS make me one, just only for me.:)
I ask someone for make a custom Blade:Trinity and came out FREAKING GOOD!!:hi5::)
https://
This a old picture, now is upgrade.
:)

Last edited:
That thing came out amazing. Do you have some more pics of it on another thread?

YES!! I have more pictures with upgrades,and I have Drake too.:)

Where are they? I have to see them. And do you have the monster version of Drake or the human version?

The Blade:Trinity have all the tatoos and was painted for the MASTER KUATO and was a GIFT!!!:)
The human version.:)

It was in 1998 that I saw this horrible movie. I had gone to Chicago at that time for spending some time with my niece. She was an ardent Wesley Snipes’ fan and it was she who forced me to go for the movie. We went for it and I found it so boring that I left soon after the interval.

Last edited:
I ask HOT TOYS make me one, just only for me.:)
I ask someone for make a custom Blade:Trinity and came out FREAKING GOOD!!:hi5::)
https://
This a old picture, now is upgrade.
:)

that is beautiful. Whomever madethat for you should consider going into custom figure design. There's a huge market for stuff like that.

Where is that Blade Trinity headscuplt from, if I may ask?

I looks a lot better than the HT Blade HS.

Back