Blade 2 The Reaper Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well so much for just fixing the freeway looking veins on the head , I couldn't resist lol , may not be for everyone but I'm liking it :)

31955dcc621b88b4a56338aeeded11c9_zps2f02645d.jpg
fb91e73bf271dd1383dd4c912fb8ddca_zps29628ff8.jpg
4aaad2e333e539d9a80fa81195beac29_zpscfd525df.jpg
7519ea1b68b08c90dc71db4c8bdfcdca_zpsd4ceef73.jpg

Got this today and it's pretty good. Not the hand painted by Steve Wang masterpiece some hyped it up as going to be, it still has the same old flaws I'd expect from a sideshow piece, I have a small crack in the back of the mouth, and I can see both the seam line of the inner tongue and where it isn't painted properly around the join. There's a black smudge on the back where the shoulders meet the black base. The glyph on the back is painted poorly and the eyes are well done but not acrylic. It would of been nice for all the teeth to have been resin.
All up I really like it, it's a crazy sculpt with a great presence. Some pics, he doesn't show up very well against the paint sorry :)

and my Blade bust I have to start... been putting them off so I could make a matching set.

Looks pretty good in those pics...I guess in any mass produced line of products, there is always going to be a couple that are not up to par.

that re paint looks AMAZING-- how long did it take u to do and how'd you do it and how much you want to that to mine if i grab one?? truly awesome man !

Popcultcha. Great store check them out :)

Yeah they are a great store. Ive bought plenty from there before. Was just hoping you had an inside secret :). any other Australian retailers you can recommend for anything like this bust or sideshow stuff or hot toys? much appreciated.

awesome looking bust went to cinemaquette to order but it looks like they raised the price to$ 899 im sure some members here said they bought it for $799

Yeah they are a great store. Ive bought plenty from there before. Was just hoping you had an inside secret :). any other Australian retailers you can recommend for anything like this bust or sideshow stuff or hot toys? much appreciated.

The only "secret" I guess is I use their rewards point program called pennies which gives you a variety of discounts depending on how many pennies you spend. I either buy one off expensive items or bundle a couple of things together and use the 10% off bonus. Basically once you spend 1k you get enough pennies for another 10% off so you are never going to be short of pennies that way. No one else can really touch that price unless you find the occasional one off special.
I still prefer to get my exclusive statues from sideshow, but stuff like life size busts are cheaper from them most of the time.

Back