BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a silly question, but what would you guys think about a Joi figure? I would love to do her pink hologram look on a phicen.

I've been thinking about reaching out to a sculptor, because if I was going to do the hologram version I wouldn't really need an outfit, haha.

I might actually prefer a Joi projection setup in a Detolf than an actual figure.

Either a backlit poster transparency or one of those top down projectors on an angled pane of glass.
I think a naked pink Phicen on the shelf would have a different impact. :lol

I want this joi

e56cdf66a6b841404635be9d4b71e8f4.jpg

No doubt that would be an outstanding figure to have.... but echoing the above.. no way I'd be able to pay the price for that kind of custom.. (at least one done right)... we can wish though right :)

Looks good Hector! May need to give that a go at some point.

Was wondering the same thing. In the end, what did you guys use?

Because since I've just bought a second run Jnix K hs, I figured I'd leave my original as is and bought a second one to customize, but I don't want to ruin it.

Looks great! ...Can I ask you how you darkened the coat? Acrylics? ...I was wondering how wax would look.

Was wondering the same thing. In the end, what did you guys use?

Because since I've just bought a second run Jnix K hs, I figured I'd leave my original as is and bought a second one to customize, but I don't want to ruin it.

It's acrylic paint that's been heavily diluted. I'm sure if I went a little thicker with the paint, I wouldn't have needed to add so many coats. I did about 5-6 coats. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back