Blackbeard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping when Michale's review comes out it will convince some more people to get him. The only bad thing about him is the price tag. If he were $100 less he would probably be long gone by now.

On Michael's Poppie Awards Blackbeard was no where to be found. Although I consider the best PF of the year, I'm not surprised that it didn't get many votes, considering not many people have it.

I think this is one of those pieces that will value in time and when it disappears people will start to wonder how come they didn't get one.....

I think this is one of those pieces that will value in time and when it disappears people will start to wonder how come they didn't get one.....

I'm hoping it'll be a similar situation with the Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday PFs. Their outfits are also quite intricate and will look stunning if done properly.

On Michael's Poppie Awards Blackbeard was no where to be found. Although I consider the best PF of the year, I'm not surprised that it didn't get many votes, considering not many people have it.

Specially after (Disney) Pirates of the Caribbean 4 announced Blackbeard will be appearing on the movie. :banana

LINK

Last edited:
Hello Community, first Post :D

I got my Ex today...

imgp1273nm.jpg

Thanks ;) Yeah it's realy high detailed. It's my first Premium Format, it's awesome :banana:

Oh, there will be many more to follow. Awesome choice for a first too. This is at the top of my "go back and buy when I have spare money" list.

What a great way to make your first post.. with one of the best PF's ever made.

Thanks ;)

Oh, there will be many more to follow. Awesome choice for a first too. This is at the top of my "go back and buy when I have spare money" list.

I hope there will follow more Premium's :D

But the Problem is Money, so it'll take time .. but that's the Fun of collecting something, i think. But you're really happy when u got the thing u ever wanted. :rolleyes:

I'm planing on "Elvira" as the next Premium Format... may'be i got luck on ebay... we will see^^

If anyone is on the fence about this one and needs a little incentive I have a $50 gift code I will give anyone who wants it for Blackbeard. I know I can't force anyone to use it on Blackbeard but I figure anyone coming in this thread might want it for that so I am posting it here instead of the free gift card thread. Any takers?

If I didn't have Obi vs. Vader, the Deino dio, and Yoda w/ Clone coming I'd be all over this.

I'll give some people in this thread a shot for a few days and if no takers I'll go to the other thread. I know its still kind of expensive but its the best offer I can give. :)

Good stuff Madden, I have a couple $50 GC's I might use one of them down the road this year on this, it's become tempting... I've bought one all ready for my in-laws as a Christmas present but I could be tempted to buy one for myself :naughty

I purchased the last Blackbeard PF EX edition form Bigbadtoy store last week.. for a great price...:) It's absolutely amazing.. the cannon base is spectacular and the figure head sculpt and costume just blow me away.. he's in my top 5 sideshow pf's...:)

I purchased the last Blackbeard PF EX edition form Bigbadtoy store last week.. for a great price...:) It's absolutely amazing.. the cannon base is spectacular and the figure head sculpt and costume just blow me away.. he's in my top 5 sideshow pf's...:)

:clap It is one of SS's top 5, period. :lecture

Well done Attom....

It is truly of of the most detailed pieces ever made by SS. I got mine for an amazing price and I think it is one of my top 5 pieces in my collection....

Here's a peek...

101_3836.jpg

101_3839.jpg

101_3843.jpg

101_3848.jpg

101_3937.jpg

Back